Chapter 6

Maria POV

When I saw My aunt, Ally she is 17 years old,but I'm older. We glared at each other. Me and her will always have fights since we were little. I always thought that she cared about me but she never did she just acted. When she steped up a little everybody got up and too late, We started fighting. I threw her to the floor and started to punch her. Every time we have a fight I'll always think it's our last fight but it never is. I came out if the fight with a few scratches on my arm and broke my glasses.. Yay.. good thing I had contacts, but I needed my glasses. Everyone took her out of the house and I sat down on the couch my Uncle started to fix my glasses. They saw My arm and I had scratches on it. I decided to go to my room and maybe text someone. I got a FaceTime from Jack.

M:"hey"
J:"Why are you crying?!"
M: "Me and my aunt got into a fight"
J:"Why? Do you wanna talk about it?"
M: "I mean I don't know?"
J:" Mind if i go to your house?"
M:"Sure 🙂"
J:"k send me the adress"
M:*sends adress*
J: "k be there in a little bit😁😊"
M: "Ok"

We ended the call and I went downstairs. I told my aunt that Anais is coming over to make sure I won't run off to attack Ally, AGAIN! I told her that a friend is coming over "Ok girl or boy" She asked ".... Boy..." "is it that Jack boy?" I nodded. "Ok just don't do anything you know." "I know better than that!" We both laughed. "Ok so we will be at Colorado we put about 600$ in the sage for 2 weeks" I nodded. And my aunt said"Ok sweetheart be careful and remember don't run off to attack Ally" "I can't promise you that" they left and waited til Jack and Anais come. There was a knock on the door i opened it and Anais was there. "Let me see that arm girl" she said grabbing my hand and looking at the scratches on my arm and hand. She looked at me like if i was crazy. We just looked at each other for a while and laughed. Til I heard a knock on the door. Anais opened the door. And I saw Jack there "Hey Jack!" "Hey! I got you a rose and pizza for us and Anais!" He said "Thanks" I said hugging him "thanks Jack you're a really sweet guy just Like Maria" she said easing her eyebrows. When we about to eat pizza we over heard O5 Anais tried to find the radio and they guy said "these kids deserve this even though they are taking a break, how much they have done over a short period of time" I got my phone out a recored every bit. "Yes these kids are like a new hot band,even the news announced their break for 2 month that's how popular they are!" I heard our song Just a Dream in the background "so O5 family here you go." *Puts Just a Dream* "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Me and Anais yelled and hugged. Jack also celebrated with us he hugged me and I send the video to the guys!!! Omg...