Chapter 28

Maria POV

  I was speechless who was that guy?!?!?!?!  I went and told the guys that I had no idea who in the world was that. But then they started to freak out.

                       -Next day-
Alex  POV
   Roman came to the house and I told him that Maria didn't want to go. He said ok and left. Then the next day again, none of us couldn't even go outside cause he's always there. Then I saw Aspen walk up towards him. I went to the backyard and tried to hear what they were saying.

Aspen:"Do you got her?"
Roman:"Yep do you got him?"
Aspen:"Yea, so the plan is to separate them apart, and make up lies about each other, so I'll tell Jack some lies and you tell Maria some lies, oh I forgot I got 2 more new people who could help, it's some of Maria's family members her grandma and Ally "
Roman:"Awesome!"
Aspen:"So I keep hanging out with Jack and you try to stop Maria from hanging out with some of the guys/ Why don't we boys, I am also saying some lies about Her to them too and they are believing me!"

  Nooo...

Roman:"K cool I got to go call you later"

   I thought Aspen saw me but good thing she didn't. I ran inside and went to tell the others.

Jack's POV

  I was all sad and angry cause of Maria and A random guy trying to kiss each other.

  "Hey guys do you know what Maria told me about you guys?"

"What?" All the guys said cause they were mad at Maria for the mean things she said about us.

Aspen:"So She said that all of you guys are a annoying brat and that you guys were b words" she said.

  I was so confused... Maria wasn't that perfect After all... how could she beatray us. Jonah was the one crying cause that's his best friend who was saying mean things about us.

   Logan POV  (Come on let's add a little bit of Logan in it!!!)

  I walked in the The Why Don't We boys house and heard someone talk.

Random Guy or Girl: "So she said that all of you guys are a annoying brat and that you guys were b words"

Corbyn:"So Maria used us..."
Random Guy or girl:"Yep"
Jonah, Zach,Jack:"So of she hates us then we hate her!"

  That's when I decided to go to Maria's house and tell her. 

*walks to Maria's house and sees random guy, logan and enters house*

Logan:"Hey guys where's Maria?"
Alex:"Outside"

I walked outside and saw Maria on her phone.

Me:"Hey Maria so I went to Why don't we boys house and I over heard that you called them a annoying brats and that you called them b****. (Logan cusses so no big deal!😂)
Maria:"I never said that.." she said
Blake:"What's happening" Blake asked
Me:"I over heard that Maria called Jonah,Daniel, Zach,Corbyn, and Jack some annoying brats and b*****."

Blake:"No.. Maria was here the whole time"
Logan:"Let me see your phone!"
Maria:*passes phone to logan*
Logan:*Searches any clues of Maria calling the boys that* "Nope there's nothing"
Maria:"I would never call Jonah,Daniel,Zach,Corbyn or Jack those names!"
Blake:"No Maria is not that person!"
Me:"I wasn't calling anybody I was just texting Anais!"
Logan: "Ok cause I think the boys next door are Really mad!"
Maria:*runs inside the house*

  Maria POV

I went to my room and started to cry. I would never call my friends that. Who would even do that?....
............................. Aspen..........