Chapter 2

Maria POV

School ended and we go in the bus. We got homework like always. We had to tell our fans about our break. It's cause we have concerts on Sunday and needs at 12! Or 1 and we sometimes miss tests. When school year is over we start our break. So I guess what will have to do is meet new people, or just hang out and chill. We got home and my aunt had food ready which we ate Pasta. When we finished we all had tweet out our break.

@O5Maria: It's official guys we have to take a break😔 #O5Family4life!
@05Alex: Sorry Guys we have too but we will be back! #O5Family4life!
@O5Blake: ... Miss you guys😣🙁😭 #O5Family4life!
@O5Chuy: See ya later We will be back! #O5Family4life!
@O5Denis: Guys we will miss you all its hard but only 2 months and we will be back! #O5Family4life!

We all tweeted it at the same time and everybody said That they will miss us and support us and put #O5Family4life!

We all felt bad. We will miss everybody and the music. Now the only thing we have to do is focuse on school. I did my homework and listened to music by why don't we. My favorite is Jack like ligt he's so I don't know cute. That's my dream to meet him. I started to have flashbacks about my past. My family, how many fights I had with my aunt. But that's the past I have to focus right Now! When I finished homework I got a text from Anais.

A: Hey Maria I know that we don't have school tommorw and I have tickets to go see why don't we wanna go?
M: Omg yess😀😆
A: ok it's tommorw so wear something pretty well I mean yourself.
M: Ok

I jumped up and down! I finally get to meet Jack and the rest if the band! I was so happy!! I got I to the shower and got to sleep.