Chapter 5

In this chapter team 10 will be the "bad guys" I'm a Team 10 fan myself, so I don't mean to offend anyone.

Maria POV

I just had to untie the boys I felt bad, well not that bad 😂. I heard All the boys yelling. I went down to check and their heads were down. What happened? Alex held his phone out and said

@OfficalTeam10: @OfficalO5 Y'all are just too lazy us Team 10 are not lazy like you guys. So step up the game and don't spend 2 months on the couch.

@OfficialO5: We're lazy?!, this is lazy just sitting on a chair on the computer all day, this isn't lazy staying up singing at concerts and coming back home and study, your guys song "it's everyday bro," maybe it's every other day bro, we might not have a lot of subs but The O5 family, and The Logang Are together. So how bout Y'all step up the game.

@ImTessabrooks: @O5Maria you might have the voice but I have the moves b****.

@O5Maria: Awwww is Some Jelly?!

From there she read the tweet but didn't answer.

When that happened we all moved on. I got a text from Jack if i wanted to go to the skate park with him I said sure. I got my skateboard and went to the park. When I got there Jack was already there doing tricks with s little girl. When he finished he saw me "Hey Maria meet my little sister Isla! She's a fan of Your band" "Hi Isla how are you doing!" I asked her "Good" she said. "I heard you guys are taking a break will you be on tour When the break is over?" Asked Isla. "We don't know yet our manager will have to decide whether we do or not" we all did some tricks and we sat down at the bench. It was time to go and Isla gave me a see ya later or goodbye hug. Jack also gave me a hug and they went to their housd I turned around and saw Jack Turing around to look at me. I just smiled to myself. I had my phone and put my earpudd and started to listen and sing one of our song called All about you. When I got home I saw a lot of cars parked in our house. I started to get worried . I got in and saw My aunt.........