Back Together

Pencil's Pov

I went out of the cafeteria,Pen followed. I searched the area,looking for Bubble.I had to find her,and maybe make her a little more comfortable?I frantically paced the school,My.....O-our plan was totally gonna work!!! I was so confused,why did Bubble pull back from Ruby and leave?I thought she liked her!

"Do you think that Bubble exited the school?"Pen questioned.

"No,I'm sure she didn't.She was going to leave with Ruby."I answered Pen.

"But still,she could of left on foot."Pen talked back.

"Eh...maybe she did,but I doubt it..."I said.

After a few minutes of Pen and I walking around the school,Pen realized I was getting a little insane while looking for her.He told me to calm down,so I went to the nearest water fountain and drank out of it.

While I was drinking,I heard some sort of noise come from behind me,I perk up and turn my head to the direction I heard the noise.

"Pen,did you hear that?"I ask,alerted.

"Hear what?"Pen said.

"I heard something,like a sigh or whatever."I said to Pen."Follow me,Pen."

And so he did,I now heard some sort of low talking.Coming from someone.I continued to follow the sound.

We eventually ended up near the bathrooms,that was where I most clearly heard the talking.

I slightly opened the girls bathroom door,and to my surprise,it was Bubble in the restroom,she was looking at her self in one of the mirrors,dejected.

"It's Bubble!"I whispered to Pen.

"Really?"Pen asked,quietly.

I press my ear onto the door.Bubble was whispering to herself,I couldn't really hear very well,the cafeteria was still blasting music loudly.

I opened the door slowly,making sure that the door didn't creak when I moved it.

"Bubble?"

Bubble immediately jumped after I said that "P-Poincl!"

"What are you doing here?"I ask Bubble

"No reason..."Bubble lied.

"Are you sure?"I say,suspicious.

Bubble kept quiet...she looked down at the sinks.

"You can trust me Bubble..."I said to her. "What's wrong?"

Bubble didn't say a word.

"Is she speaking?"Pen whispered from behind me,he was still outside.

I shush him,"Let me talk to her alone,Pen..."

"Alright Pencil."Pen agreed.

"In the meantime,go talk to Ruby and make her feel better."I told Pen.

Pen nodded and left to the cafeteria.I closed the bathroom door,leaving us and Bubble alone.

(A/N:Why did that sound rapey wtf)

"Bubble,you can tell me what's wrong,I'm your friend,remember?"I say to Bubble,trying to make her feel calm.

Bubble turned on the faucet on one of the sinks and let the water run.Its a bit of a habit for her.

I was tired of waiting for Bubble to answer me,pretending that I didn't see her and Ruby about to kiss.

"Bubble...I saw you and Ruby together,dancing.And then you left her for some reason...why did you leave her?"