Perfect

October 18th...still.

Pen's Pov

Oh my god!!!

Marker and Higlighter kissed!!!

After I stared at them making out,I turned my head to look at Pencil.

She was completely speechless.

I wanted to say something to her,but I didn't,I couldn't.

I knew very well that Pencil really liked him...and I guess saying something might set her off.

But after seeing the two guys,all happy and such,Pencil started to cry.

I turned to her,"Pencil?!Are you okay??"

Pencil didn't answer me. Instead,she darted out of the park,bawling her eyes out.

Highlighter and Mark turned their heads,looking confused.I think they saw Pencil crying.

"Mark?Wasn't that your 8th grade partner?"Highlighter asked Mark.

I stood up from the bush.They looked surprised to see me.

"Uh,hi."I said,awkwardly.

I turned around,and ran out of the park.I was trying to look for Pencil.I don't know why I'm following her,but I'm concerned for her.I had to see her again.

After walking around the neighborhood for a while,I see Pencils bike lying on the ground.

I wasn't going to just leave the bike there,so I stood it up and tried my best to ride it.

I fell off the bike a few times or so,but that's only because It's been years since I last rode a bike,don't judge me.

While biking,I saw two boys walking near me.They laughed when they saw me riding Pencil's bike.

"Haha!You ride a girl bike?"One boy commented.The other kid just laughed loudly and snorted.

I rode past them,blushing.

I was riding deep into the neighborhood,still looking for Pencil.

I hear keys jangling somewhere,I look to the side,I see Pencil entering her house.I didn't want to suddenly knock on her door,because that would make me look like a creep.So I waited for a few minutes.

After a while,I finally bike myself to the driveway,put the bike there,go up to the door and knock.

Knock,
Knock,
Knock,

"Uh,Pencil?It's me,Pen!"I yelled out,continuing to knock on the door.

I get no answer.

"I have your bike,if you like,want it back."

I jiggle the doorknob,and to my surprise,it opened!At first,I was hesitant to enter Pencil's house,but I came in anyway

"Uh,I entered your house,Pence-Pence,if that's okay with you."

I could hear loud audible crying coming from upstairs.

"Pencil?!"I call out.I didn't get any answer.

I decided to go up the stairs to see what was going on.

I hear Pencil's crying coming from what I believe is her room.I lean against the door,listening to her.

Besides Pencil's loud crying,I faintly heard some familiar music.

I take a deep breath,grab the doorknob and enter the room.