Little Miss Friendzone

October 4th.

Pencil's Pov

It's the end of the school day.I was walking with Book and Ruby from our last class to the bike rack at the back of the school.

As we walked,Ruby called my name."Hey Pencil?" "What happened Ruby?"I asked."I saw that you were talking to that 'Pen' kid during art."She said."Heheh,what's that about?"

"Oh...y'know,I saw him drawing something cute and I wanted to see."I answered Ruby."After all,I didn't have anything to do because you and Bubble were too busy flirting!"

"What!?No we weren't!!"Ruby blushed.

"Sigh,I wish that I could ride bikes with you guys."Book said,I could tell she was saving Ruby the embarrassment by changing the topic."I know Book."Ruby said."It's not fair that your parents are overprotective.

"But it's okay,you know."Book said,"I still can hang out with you guys...so it's not like my parent's are that strict."

Later on,Book's parents picked her up in their car.And us other Free Smarters got our bikes.Everyone greeted eachother and that whole routine and all.

Ruby had to bring up that Pen thing.And the other girls all teased me."Awww!You like him,Pence-Pence?"Match giggled.

"Ugh,no I don't.we just,like,met eachother.Love at first sight is not a thing,you know..."I explained.

This happened so many times before.Before Firey became Leafy's boyfriend,I talked to him a few times because he wanted help on his homework.And all of a sudden,everyone shipped me with him.It was until he told almost everyone that he liked Leafy more than me.Which got all that mess out of the way.And I'm glad!

But the other girls didn't listen at ALL.They kept and kept on teasing and laughing and all of that.But then,the teasing stopped when Bubble gasped.

"Poincil!Look!"She said.

"It's him!"Match whispered.

Icy and Ruby snickered in the backround.

I looked at the sidewalk far away and I saw a figure of a boy.I looked closer.And it was Pen.I knew this already(he walks here everyday) but everyone's acting like he just started walking here.

"C'mon girls,let's leave,we're gonna give them a lil' privacy."Match said to the other girls.They all obeyed and followed Match to a different road that leads to their places,while giggling.

It was just me in the road.I was behind Pen some feet away.I guess they wanted me to socialize,I decided to play along with Match's little game.

I called out to him."Hey!"

Pen turned around and waved at me.I sped up my bike to catch up to him.

"Going home?"I asked him.

"Of course I am!"Pen said back.

"You don't have any friends house's you're going to?"I asked.

"I sometimes go to my friend, Eraser's place"he said."He's sick,so I won't go now."

"My friend,Match was asking for him all day!I'll tell her about him later."I said.

"Eraser seems to talk to that Match girl a lot..."Pen said.

"I think it's possible that Match might like him."I said.

I hear quiet giggling coming from a tall hedge and angered whispering.I'm not gonna act like who they are.