Kissed by Two Dragons in One Night

Почніть із самого початку

"Whatever."

Your P.O.V.

"Whatever." I replied plainly.

"Hey Sting." Said an unfamiliar voice. "What took you so long?" Sting jumped and started karate chopping the air and yelling something about "I'm a dragon slayer." And "Stay away or Ill kill you!" What an idiot.

"Baka!" I said hitting him on the head.

"Owwwww!" He started rubbing his head.

"DONT HURT STING-KUN!!!" I turned only to see a maroon colored cat flying at me.

"NO LECTOR!" Sting grabbed the cat and held it away from me. "Its okay, she's my friend. Lector, meet (Y/n). (Y/n), this is Lector."

"Nice to meet you Lector... Is what I would say if you wouldn't have tried to attack me as soon as we met!" I crossed my arms and turned away.

"S-sorry (Y/n)-chan." Lector mumbled. "I didn't know that you were a friend of Stings."

"It's okay." I said, looking at him. "Say... You and Carla would be adorable together ."

"Nani?" Lector looked at me confused.

"She doesn't seem interested in panther Lilly or happy so... and white with maroon. Plus personality wise..." He still seemed really confused. "Never mind."

"Ahem." I turned around and saw the emo looking member of Sabertooth staring at us.

"Oh, (y/n) this is Rogue. Rogue this is (Y/n)"

For some reason I feel like I know him.

"Nice to meet you Rogue." I reached my hand out to him.

"Ditto." He said taking my hand in his.

"Ahh!" Rogue and I said at the same time. I touched my head. It hurt. On top of the pain though came a familiar feeling of warmth and closeness. Something about being with these two feels so... right.

"(Y/n)!" Sting said and ran over to me.

"Rogue!" Said an unfamiliar voice.

"Sting-kun?" Lector said. "What's going on?"

"I don't know." Sting replied. "This happend at the Grand Mag-"

"Woah, that was weird." I interrupted as I blinked my eyes a few times

"You're okay!" Sting sobbed and hugged me.

"yeah I'm fine. Please let go of me... I can't... breathe." I tried to push him off.

"Oh sorry." He rubbed the back of his neck and grinned. My heart pounded. 'Do I like Sting AND Natsu? Great...' (#lovetriangle)

"Hello." I looked down and saw a green cat in a pink frog costume.

"Kawaii!!!" I said and picked him up. (I'm not sure Froche's gender but in one episode Lector called frosche a he so that's what Im going with.)

"You are the cutest thing ever!"

"Fro thinks so too!" He said.

"OMG! Can I keep him?" I asked excitedly.

"No." Rogue replied plainly.

"Aww man." I sighed

"Come on (Y/n)." Sting said while standing up and stretching his hand out to me. "We better get you back home. Its already midnight."

"Yeah you're right... My brother mother is gonna freak!" I said while taking his hand.

"You're what?" Lector looked at me confused.