A Day at the Beach Part 1

Your P.O.V.

"Wow!" I sang as we walked up to the beach house. "It's beautiful!"

"I'd have to agree with you there." Erza said staring at the beautiful place that we would be staying at.

"Indeed!" Lucy and Levy high fived.

"Juvia gets to stay here... with Gray-Sama!?" Juvia blushed.

"Actually with all of us." Lucy corrected.

"LOVE RIVAL!"

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I'M NOT INTO GRAY!"

"Oh." Erza interrupted the little dispute as she looked at the flyer. There are only five bedrooms and there are ten of us plus the two exceeds. We'll have to double up. who's staying with who?"

Lucy began scooting towards. She was about to say something before-

"I call staying with (Y/N)! And happy of course." Natsu threw his arm over my shoulder and grinned. Lucy stared daggers at me.

"Okay. That's one. Who else?" Erza asked.

"Lu-chan and I can take one!" Levy yelled happily.

"Alright. Two. We have three more rooms." Erza looked around.

"Gray-Sama and I can share a room!" Juvia blushed looking towards Gray.

"WHAT!?." Gray yelled as he stripped for no reason.

I covered my eyes. "Gray, your clothes!"

"Aw crap!" He yelled. Juvia blushed

"Pervy streaker." Natsu hissed.

"You wanna go pyro?" I guess he already forgot he got volunteered to stay with Juvia. But then again, he probably wouldn't mind. Considering what I saw them doing. (Yea Im still salty.)

"Bring it on ice for brains!"

"That's enough!" Erza yelled and the two immediately stopped. "Then in the last two rooms it will be Jet and Droy, then me, Wendy, and Carla. Each room has two beds so that works out. Go unpack. I'm giving everyone thirty minutes to meet back here so we can all go to the beach together. DON'T be late!" She said the last part angrily as she stared at me and Natsu.

"A-aye..." Natsu shakily said as I laughed.

Everyone went and picked a room Natsu, Happy and I got what was left. And that was because Natsu was 'hiding' from Erza.

"This looks cozy." Natsu said throwing his and my bags onto a bed. He insisted on carrying mine to.

"Yeah." I replied plopping down onto a bed. "Oh, this bed is really comfortable."

Natsu laid next to me. "Yeah, you're right. We should take a nap!" He said excitedly as he turned so his face was next to mine. I blushed. "It couldn't hurt."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I blushed even more. "Just as long as we make sure we get downstairs in time."

"Of course."

Then the two of us fell asleep.

---------------le time skip---------------

Natsu's P.O.V.

I looked up at the clock and saw that (Y/N) and I have been asleep for 45 minutes.

"Oh crap!" I yelled, "Erza's gonna kill us! c'mon (Y/N)!"

I got up and put my swimsuit on. "alright le-" She's still asleep. She looks so peaceful.

"I guess I'll just change her clothes for her."