Chapter 1: Decoration

Zacznij od początku

After about 5 minutes we arrive there and walk inside. We set up a table in the middle of the gym. We pull up two metal chairs as well

"Crap we forgot our computers!"

Ava exclaims and I face palm.

"Don't worry I got you covered!"

Xander yells as he walks in with our laptops. I smile and sigh in relief.

"Xander your a life saver."

I tell him and he raises an eyebrow.

"I have a mate."

He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I didn't say you didnt."

I tell him and he sighs.

"You just called me candy and candy is sweet."

He says with a smirk on his face and I roll my eyes.

"Your stupid you know that."

I tell him as I hand Ava her laptop and we turn them on. We take as seat and Xander sits in between us.

"Do you mind?"

Ava asks him and he shrugs as he pulls out his phone.

"Not really."

He says and I roll my eyes. I log into Google and begin to look up decoration ideas.

"What about this idea?"

Ava asks me as she turns her computer towards me. I see a large room with white ribbons hanging from the ceiling. There are lots of chairs and tables. White curtains also hand down.

 White curtains also hand down

"Nah too bland. We need something a little more intresting."

I tell her and she nods and gets back to work. A few minutes later she turns to me.

"This one?"

She asks as she shows me another large room with tables lining the wall and the whole room just feels red.

"Do you rember what the Allied packs colors are? Blue, grey, and black, not red."

I tell her and she nods. I click on an image on my computer and it brings up a beautiful room. The walls have blue lights streaming down the walls and in between them are windows.

The tables have a white cloth over them and black napkins. Each table also has a flower vase on it.

 Each table also has a flower vase on it

"This is the one."

I tell them as I show them my laptop. Xander nods and Ava gasps.

"Yes okay now let's get shopping for supplies. As I am electric smart we will need aqua LED lights and fake candles."

She says and I save the image to my computer.

"I will buy the table cloths, napkins, bronze ware as silver burns us all, and the flowers and their vases."

I speak to myself and I look at Xander.

"Xander will do all the heavy lifting as I told him to. So Xander go bring in all circle tables around the school without disrupting classes."

I tell him and he groans and gets up. He leaves the room to do what I told him to do.

Oh how I love doing work for Altaïr.