Chapter 22

Pearls POV

Yellow and I chased after Pink and Blue. I heard the Diamonds chase after us. As Yellow and I busted through the school doors I saw Blue on the ground with Pink holding her arm in a extended position. We ran towards them and I noticed we were on the soccer field.

"Say it!" I heard Pink say

"Never!" Blue replied

"Pink!" Yellow responded

We run over trying to get Pink away from Blue. But she had an iron grip on Blue.

"I have an idea." I whisper to Yellow

"What is it?" Yellow asked

I smiled and replied, "Go get Pink Diamond."

She smiled and ran towards the Diamonds. I saw her say something to Pink Diamond her face lit up and Yellow returned with her. Pink Diamond walked towards Blue and Pink. She leaned down and grabbed Pink's chin and kissed her. The movement caused Pink to let go of Blue's arm. Blue ran towards me and hid behind me.

"How come I'm the protector?" I whisper

"Because you were the closest." Blue replied

Just then Pink Diamond ended the kiss. Pink sat there shocked while Pink Diamond had a smirk on her face. But then Pink remembered Blue and started to look for her. Blue squeaked as she peeked around my shoulder and Pink spotted her. Pink ran over to me and Blue kept moving me to block Pink from getting to her. I then felt someone pull me out of the way and into there arms.

"My girlfriend is not a buffer." Replied White Diamond

I giggle as Pink and Blue stare at her in fear.

"Awwww thanks babe." I reply

She releases me from her arms as I turn around and kiss her. But I hear Blue snicker and mutter,

"Looks like some other people need to get a room."

White must have heard it to because she abruptly ended the kiss and replied,

"What did you say?"

I saw Blue gulp as White walked towards her. But right on cue we heard Pink scream,

"HELP ME!"

I look over and see Pink in Pink Diamonds arms. It must have been a signal because Blue Diamond immediately trapped Blue in a tight embrace. Yellow and I made eye contact and bolted before White and Yellow Diamond could get us. Yellow and I jumped the fence as Yellow and White Diamond stopped.

"You don't think it would be that easy would you?" Replied Yellow.

As she turned to walk away I really felt the urge to say something. And found the perfect phrase.

"We'll always remember you guys!" I said dramatically

"DON'T LEAVE US HERE!" I heard Blue reply.

I laughed and started to walk away when I saw Pink bust out of Pink Diamonds embrace and ran towards us. When she was over the fence she scowled at me and punched me.

"Come on! I was only joking!" I reply as I rubbed my arm.

"Yeah right." Pink replied as she rolled her eyes.

Then Blue all the sudden jumped down between us.

"I swear if you were going to leave us." Responded Blue

We turned around and saw the Diamonds on the other side of the fence. They almost looked as if they were begging. I got close to the fence and replied,

"Awww you look so cute when your begging." I reply to White

"Just you wait.." She replied back.

"I might have to see that." I reply as I walk away.

"Well I guess I'm driving Yellow home." I turn with a smirk on my face.

"Oh no your driving Blue and I as well. We are not riding with the Diamonds." Pink replies

I smile and say, "I was only joking."

I couldn't come up with a good name for this chapter so it's just going to be unnamed. :)