Chapter 7-Trainer

Pearls POV

When we arrived at school Garnet hopped out the back and helped me out of the truck.Luckily the trainer was there and saw us in the parking lot.He ran over to us and said,

"Garnet,Pearl,Jasper? What are you doing here?" 

Garnet responded, "We were playing volleyball and Pearl hurt her ankle.We though it might be a sprain so we came to you."

"Well I can take a look at it." He said

I hopped up on the end of Jasper's pick up truck.I took off my shoe to show my swollen ankle.

"Oh yeah that is definitely sprained." He said, "How in the world did you sprain your ankle."

"Well-" I began to say but Garnet interrupted me,

"It was Pink Diamond,Pearl went to hit the volleyball back and Pink came behind her and pushed her causing her to sprain her ankle."

"Oh,boy," Said the trainer, "With the championship coming up the coach is definitely not going to like the news."

He then reached in his bag and took out ice. "Here-" He said  "Put ice on it for 48 hours."

Then he also took out a cast brace and put it around my ankle.

"Okay It is going to take about a week to heal." He said

"A week?!" I said

"Yeah it looks pretty bad." He replied

I responded, "Thanks."

"No problem." He said.

We got back in the truck and headed to my house we pulled up and saw my cousins car in the drive way.I live with my cousin since my parents died in a car accident but Blue was the only one that knew that.

"Well," I said, "See you Monday."

"Cya." Said Garnet and Jasper.

I walked in the house and my cousin-Silver immediately noticed the cast.

"What happened?" She said.She was still in her cop uniform. 

"So help me if someone beat you up." She said walking over towards me and helping me towards the couch.I told her what happened and she actually took it quite well I thought she would go ballistic.

"So 1 week huh?" She said

"Yeah." I responded.

"I'm just glad you didn't receive anymore injuries or I would have gone and tracked this Pink Diamond down."

"Silver!" I said.She simply laughed and got me a glass of water.

Skip to Yellow POV

Garnet and Jasper returned without Pearl.Blue ran up to them and asked,

"How is she?" Garnet shook her head and said,

"It doesn't look good the trainer put a cast brace on her ankle and said it would take about a week to heal."

"So she is going to miss the championship game?" Blue asked.Garnet nodded.

"Coach is definitely not going to like that news." Said Pink

"Yeah." I said

"You told the trainer what happened and who did it?" I asked

"Yeah," said Garnet, "He's going to tell coach."

"Anyway.." Lapis said "I'm heading home anyone need a ride?"

"Yeah." Said Pink,and I

"Okay I'll take you home.What about you Blue?"

"Nah i'm going to stay here with everyone else and plus I need to talk to Garnet." She said

"Okay." Said Lapis

The three of us headed to the car and got in we rode in silence because none of us wanted to bring up what happened.

______________________________________

Silver is my OC I just decided to add her in there.

Credit to the artist on Pinterest.