Chapter 3-Crush?

White Diamonds POV

When the jocks ordered us to leave I was outraged.So instead of it escalating into a fight I backed down and walked away.I mean come on we were just playing around with the nerds.I swear those Jocks are really protective of those nerds.As we reached the doors I looked back and noticed that the Cheerleaders had joined their little conversation.Great, I thought, Just great. As we pushed through the doors,Yellow spoke up,

"Awww it looks like White choose the perfect person to crush on-she got feisty real quick."

I shot a glare at her and said, "Shut your mouth."

"Why should I?" She said.

I stopped at our car and with a smirk on my face said "You can't say anything either because  you like Yellow."

With wide eyes she replied, "Shut up!"

"Well i'm just stating the truth." I said, "You like Yellow,I like pearl,Blue likes blue,and pink likes pink."

We all stood there quite for a moment.

I looked over towards the front of the school and the others followed my gaze.The nerds were walking out with the jocks and the cheerleaders!? I'll be honest that did make me jealous but then I noticed that Pearl and Pink were looking at us and the jocks picked up on it.They said something to the nerds and I watched them follow the jocks and the cheerleaders.The cheerleaders broke off but the nerds followed the jocks to Jasper's pick up truck.I heard Garnet say, "Shot Gun!"

I then saw the nerds and the two other jocks climb in the back and take off.

Blue then replied with jealousy in her voice, "Ugh those Jocks what do they think their doing with them?" I smiled but she kept going, "The nerds should be with us."

We all smiled as we got in the car.

"You know Blue?" Said Pink, "Your right."

"Look," Said Yellow, "We'll deal with it on Monday."

Soon we were gossiping on what we were going to do on the weekend.

Credit for the artwork is to MooMoo-of-doom on Deviant art.

Also just to make this clear Yellow Diamond has a crush on yellow Croke,Blue has a crush on Blue Costello,Pink Diamond like Pink Kisiel,and White Diamond like pearl.