Chapter 8-Monday

Pearls POV

I woke up and I soon noticed it was Monday.Crap,I thought to myself,I have Gym first.

I got up and got dressed.I went downstairs and I was met with Silver making breakfast.

"Aren't you suppose to be at work?" I asked as she gave me a plate of pancakes.

"Nope." She said, "They gave me the day off so i'm driving you to school."

I almost chocked on my Pancakes.

"Your taking me to school?"

"Yep." She said.

I finished eating,and brushed my teeth before grabbing my backpack and heading out the door into Silver's police car.We drove up to the school and I spotted my friends.As I got out Silver said,

"Cya and i'm also picking you up this afternoon."

"Okay." I said and she drove off.

As my friends ran over to me they asked, "Was that a cop?"

"Yeah it was my cousin and she had the day off." I replied.

"No way." Said Topaz

"Maybe you'll get to meet her she is picking me up this afternoon." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Maybe." Said Garnet.

Then the bell rang signaling for us to go to class.

"Welp whose ready to go to gym?" Asked Pink

"Not me." I said as we walked towards the gym.As we walked towards the gym I saw out of the corner of my eye that the drama queens were looking at us again.Pink and I then pushed through the doors to the gym.I walked up to my coach and he saw my brace.

"What happened to you ankle?" He said

I simply responded, "I sprained it."

"Yeah like I know Pearl Kane would be reckless with the championship coming up." He said sarcastically.Then Blue walked in.

"Hey Blue!" He asked "Do you know what happened to her ankle?"

"Yeah." Said Blue, "It was Pink Diamond we were playing volleyball against the jocks and Pearl went up to hit the ball when Pink pushed her from behind causing her to sprain her ankle."

"What?!" He said

"Yeah I don't know why she did it though." I said

"Hmmmm.." He said "Just sit out Pearl."

"Okay Coach." I responded and I sat down.

Fast Forward to the End of the Day

As I was closing my locker a hand was placed to the side of my locker.I looked behind me to see that it was White Diamond but something seemed different about her and her sisters weren't with her.

"Hey." She said

I simply ignored her and started walking away when she grabbed my arm.

"Please can I talk to you?" She pleaded.

"Fine.What do you want." I snapped.

"I-its just I was wondering if your okay."

I laughed and said "Am I okay?" I said, "my ankle is sprained and I won't be able to be in the championship so i'm not okay."

"Look i-i'm sorry for what Pink did to you we didn't have anything to do with it she just did it." She replied.

I responded, "Yeah right."

"No i'm serious after we walked away I-I got so mad that I slammed her against a tree."

I looked at her in shock.She did that to Pink because of me? No way.

'I-i don't believe you." I said.She grabbed my hand and said,

"I did that to my own sister.." She said.She then looked past me and said,

"It looks like your bodyguards are coming I better go." She said.

"Wait!" I called out to her she stopped and I gave her my phone number.

"I'll text you later okay?" I said and she simply nodded.

Soon Garnet was beside me and asked,

"What did she want."

"Its really none of your business Garnet." Everyone looked at me in shock.I started walking and the others followed me.It was quiet for a few moments until I realized that they wanted to meet my cousin Silver earlier so I spoke up and said,

"Anyone want to meet my cousin?" 

"Sure!" Said Lapis.

We walked outside and sure enough my cousin was leaning there on her cop car.

"Hey Silv." I said

"Hey P, who are these people."

"This," I said as I pointed to the jocks "Is Garnet,Jasper,Topaz,and Bismuth."

Then I pointed towards the cheerleaders.

"This is Rose,Lapis,Amethyst,and Aquamarine."

Silver already knew Pink,Blue,and Yellow so I didn't need to introduce them.

"Hey." Said Silver, "Its nice to meet you all."

"Yeah." Said Topaz and Lapis.

Then I noticed Silver looked to the left of us.I looked over and noticed that she had spotted the Diamonds.

"I'm guessing those are the drama queens?" She said.

"You got that right." Said Garnet.

"I can already tell who is who." Said Silver

After a few moments Silver spoke,

"Well its nice meeting you but I have to take this nerd home."

"Hey!" I said but then I turned around and said, "Bye Guys." And got in the car.

As we were leaving they waved goodbye.

The image above is Silver's Cop car.