I sat down with sadness through me. She must feel like complete- Hayley turned my face toward her and smiled. " Jax, it's nothing to worry about. I'm sure the girl's fine. Maybe she's sick huh. Don't worry about her. Is she something I have to worry about?" she said with her eyes wide. She had me in a trance.

" She's nothing to worry about." I mumbled. " She's...nothing..."

" Leave, now!" shouted everyone at the table. That was like a stab in the chest. I felt Hayley pull my arm, lifting me up.

" We don't need you guys anyhow. It can just be me and Jax, right babe?" she smiled. I nodded and walked towards the empty table with her. I heard Maggie's voice in the background.

" You're making Toni go mad...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toni's P.O.V

I don't know what time it is. The bell rang an hour ago to leave the building. I've been thinking for hours. I've been thinking about the good things in life.But if I think about Jax, I'm overwhemled with all types of emotion. Lo-liking a lot, hatred, betrayel, and security. My phone vibrated, as I got up to walk home.

I asnwered without looking and heard Presley's voice.

" Hey Presley." I said cheerfully.

" Maggie told us, well you know me and the besties. We won't tell anyone I swear. I'm sorry I really am." she said sadly.

" Just you calling and checking on me, made my day a little better. I'm going to try and make the best out of it."

" You know, Jax has no friends now right." she whispered.

I stopped in my tracks and stared at nothing. " What?"

" Yeah, no friends. Apparently they hate him for fucking with your feelings like that. He really has no one. Only Hayley." she sighed.

Home

" Mom!" I yelled. She trudged in the room, looking like she woke up from a nap. I grabbed her into a bear hug, hugging her with all might. " Mom I love you so so much. I want Adam to live here, because you guys are in love and need eachother."

She froze than hugged me back. " Really?" she asked.

" Yes. I want things to get better for now on. I need to move on from things, or attempt you know." I cried.

" Toni...what happened. Boy trouble?" she asked.

" I feel like crap..."

" It's going to get better you know right sweetie. It's going to get better. If it get's worse, you work it out alright. "

Kirsten's P.O.V

I walked down the stairs, with Kent holding my hand. I heard the door slam and saw Jax and Her....I instantly lost it. I hated her. I always have. Jax thought she was everyting but no. What about Toni, huh? I thought he loved her. I snatched my hand out of Kent's and stomped towards them.

" Get the hell out!" I screamed.

" Hey baby calm-"

" No Kent, no!" I screamed looking at him. He's only seen me angry a few times in extreme arguments. " I want her out of this house! Now!"

" Kirsten what's gotten into you?" asked Jax. He shouldn't even ask that stupid question.

" What's gotten into you is the question!" I screamed. " You know how you both felt about eachother. And all of a sudden she returns back into your life. You expect everything to be all sunshiney. You told me everything you told Toni last night. Every detail. Now you want to say I'm losing my damn mind? No!" I was full of anger right now. I felt like a volcano, that was always erupting.

" You know that I always and still love her," he said gesturing at Hayley. " She was everything. How do you know how I felt about Toni exactly huh? It's not like I was truly in love with the girl. Yeah I had feelings, so fucking what!? Those don't matter anymore. She back. Toni's out of the picture! Get that through your tiny little head!"

He's insulting my height again, oh hell no! I walked up to him and shook my head.

" You have to consider how other people feel. That's your problem Jax, you're selfish." I said sincerely. " Tell me, what did you do when you first saw Hayley?"

" Kissed her..." he mumbled. Seriously.

" And where was Toni, hm?"

" I don't know. I haven't seen her all day. But I don't care. She doesn't matter anymore." he spat. Oh wow. He's completely dilusional.

" Well, after this week, don't expect anymore visits from me. Until you figure out what's wrong with you." I said with a blank face. " Kent, we're here for two more days. I'm telling my parents. Then we're gone. Got it."

He nodded with a smirk. " Baby, I love it when you're like this." I brushed past him and went into my room. He came in after me with some milk. It kind of calms me down.

" Thanks."

" It's going to get better baby." he said rubbing my back sympathetically. " It's going to get better."

Hayley's P.O.V

I walked home, away from the drama. I can't believe Jax actually still liked me. And this chick that he supposably had feelings for is really getting under my skin. I need to get her the hell out of the way pronto. I always get what I want. And some bitch isn't going to get in my way.

Whoa whoa whoa. Yeah I know so many P.O.V but that's how it was today. I know you guys are upset because I just made Jax go flip flop huh, lol. But yay know, I had to connect with my readers on a emotional, personal level. I hope you guys are having major feels. I'll update soon. Hahahaa bye lovelies.