Chapter 11

((1200+ reads♡))

((Y/N) POV))

I had finally made it home, with the hatchet still in hand. I look the darkest corners, and abandoned streets so i wouldn't be spotted. Luckily, I wasn't and i made it home without anybody seeing me. I came from the backyard, so nobody saw me from the front. I didn't need someone thinking I was gonna kill someone and then report me.

I slowly and carefully opened the back door. We never locked it. As i open it, I look around to see if mother was home. I hadn't seen her so far. So, I walk quietly around, making sure to check that she wasn't here.

She wasn't downstairs, so i head upstairs straight to my room. My room looked like:
((Pick any from above))

I headed to a closet and put it on top of a shelf. Closing the door, I walk around. Maybe I could go on the internet. I haven't been on it since the small "cleverbot" popped up. I still dont get what happened... oh well.

Going to the desk, I open my laptop and type in the password. It was 'Incorrect'. So i could always remember it when my laptop reminded me.

Checking my tabs, I was a little relieved to see that everything was normal. "Aaaaaalright. ((I love you if you get the reference)) let's watch some YouTube."
---
((Time skip 2 hours of YouTube))

"Puncak-"

My video was cut off by a new tap opening. Checking what it was, I see that its cleverbot again... "What now...?" I mumble in confusion. Why is it popping up? I know it isn't some ad. They dont open whole new tabs. I jump a bit when i here a ding.
-----
Cleverbot: Hi! How are you?

User: Who are you?

Cleverbot: Why I'm me.

User: Who is me.

Cleverbot: Just a person.

User: Who are you?

Cleverbot: That is the question.

User: Why are you here.

Cleverbot: Just wanted to talk.

User: Why.

Cleverbot: Because you're cute.

Cleverbot: Great and you.

Cleverbot: Fine. What are you doing?

Cleverbot: Watching YouTube?
-----

'How did...'
-----

Cleverbot: Hello.

User: Leave me alone.
-----

I stopped getting replies. I got a little spooked and I closed the tab. To my relief it worked. I closed my laptop and checked the time. It was around 7:30pm. I decided to go to sleep. Today was Friday, so tomorrow wasn't school. But I felt the urge to go to sleep. So thats What i did.

I got into bed and didn't quiet peacefully sleep.

'Just who was that..? And how did they know i was watching YouTube?'
----

((Unknown POV)) ((We all know who it is ._.))

Heh... You are quiet interesting. A bit cute when you're freaked out... I just can't help but wonder,

'Who are you.? And why are you familiar..?'