Chapter 16

Hey ppl in this and coming chapters there would be glimpses of Eros and Elizay's​ past married life events since I didn't explain it clearly in last chapters.

Also good news I have published the first chapter of my second book . Do read it and tell me your views. Thank you .

Somewhere in Greece

Eros had successfully reached the secluded island in his shipwith his wife and his most trusted bodyguards with out letting the clue about where he actually was going to Paparazzi or killer .

Elizay was confused and did not knw as to why so much security and secrecy was being maintained. But she was angry at Eros for forcing her to stay and now since they reached the island she wanted to question his real motive.

Eros was busy in his business matters working in his office trying to stabilize his company . So much for spending time with Elizay .

She entered the room without knocking. She needed real answers and she would not leave without them.

"I am asking you one last time tell me why the hell did you trap me here? What is your real motive and don't think that I fell for your crap of you loving me. "

Nobody in this world could love her not her parents , not her grandmother or grandfather or even her husband of 10 years for that matter. For all she was a burden , her mother left her as soon as she was born , for her grandparents she was a bastard and not to mention anything about her father at all.

"Shh, sweetheart calm down shouting only suits me , you are the mature one in our relationship. As for your answers you will soon get it and about my love for you I am genuinely in love with you. Why can't you for once believe me ? I don't lie and you of all ppl knw that."

She wanted to pull her hair in frustration . Yes he was right about that he never lied not even fit business she had seen it herself , in fact he hated ppl who lied. She didn't know what to believe and what not to believe . What if this was a facade ? What if he wanted something from her ? And it couldn't be possible for him to fall for her in such short span . When it couldn't happen for 10 long years it could not happy ever.

"Please EROS don't play with my feelings. I don't know why you hate me so much? What did I do to you? Why are you hurting me always ? And you say you love me but I find it impossible to believe how come you fell in love so fast which could not happen for last 10 years while were married".

The fact was even he was surprised. Even he did not know how he fell for her so hard and fast in a mere short span but yet he was very deeply unloved with her.

"Sweetheart it takes only a moment to fall in love with someone . Even when I forgot your memory you never left my heart. My heart recognised you the minute I saw you in that hotel after my accident. My memory was that of when I was 24 years old planning my business foundation and nothing was able to distract me until I saw you. I knew then itself I had a strange connection."

He sighed looking at her disbelief in his words. He had a long long way before he could make her trust again and he had the suffer the worst fate for he had made her suffer like anything.

In this tension Elizay didn't realise it was time for lunch and her stomach growled in hunger as she didn't eat anything from yesterday she was embarrassed in front of him.

He shook his head and brought her out to eat . He had to prepare something fast so that she could eat and satisfy her hunger . He went to kitchen to cook.

Seeing him cooking like a professional chef with serious passion she wondered whatever he did in his life he only did it with passion let it be his business, let it be cooking , let it be his clothes . He was very passionate about everything he himself would go to branded and designer shops to buy his suits , dress pants , t shirts , button up shirts anything he wanted . He had a great passion for everything in his life and that's why it made him number one today.