Entomophobia: Nishinoya Yuu

Alright so I have entomophobia (the extreme fear of bugs) and an ant just crawled on my leg and I'm freaking out and too scared to do anything.

Like I am horrified by every bug, even ladybugs and just thinking of bugs make me freak. Ugh gross.

But please, enjoy this.
----

There were many times that he had noticed your severe fear of insects, but he didn't think much of it. He didn't mind when you needed him to come kill a bug because you were immobilised. But sometimes, it was an issue. It wasn't really with you, but his height. Nishinoya wasn't always able to reach the bug. 

"NOYAAAAAAAA!" you shrieked from the bathroom. You were just about to step into the shower when you noticed a fly resting on the wall near the entryway to the wanted place. "YUU HURRY!" 

With the way you were screaming bloody murder, he thought that someone had broken into your flat or that you fell and hurt yourself. "I'M COMING!" the thuds that reached your ears from his run signalled that he would be there soon.

Upon arrival to the bathroom, he saw you standing in the corner, a towel hastily pulled around your naked body, shaking in fear. Confusion was worn on his features as he stepped further into the restroom. Getting even closer to you, he felt his brows furrow; he hadn't seen you this worried for ages. 

Stopping in front of you, he let his hands touch your sides then slowly move down to rest on your hips. Just as he was about to nuzzle his head into your chest, you flinched back with a screech, arms rising in the air to swat at something in the air. 

"Noya kill it!" he smiled at the words. Each time you (thought) you were being attacked by a bug, it was your first statement. 

Peeling his hands off of your body, he opened the window. After several minutes of struggling and jumping, he finally managed to catch the fly. Although you weren't satisfied with him letting it live, it was the right thing to do.

"You know," the male spoke up, "It would have been a lot easier for you to catch. You're like, a head taller than me."

The smirk in his tone earned a hard glare, "Yuu, I wouldn't care if I was as tall as Tsukishima. I would still cry for your help." unwrapping the towel from your body you stepped into the shower with a pout, "Now you can either join me or leave. The choice is up to you."

Then there were times when you thought there was a bug crawling up your arm or leg. Although you wouldn't freak out like you would if there was an actual bug on you, you would still have him check every inch of your body.

This time you were at Suga's and Daichi's flat. You two were there to just visit and catch up with the rest of the team when it happened. By now, Nishinoya had been used to this happening; he knew all of the signs.

But when the team saw it for the first time, they were speechless.

A crawling sensation slowly made its way up your arm. Despite seeing that there was no bug on you, you couldn't shake the feeling that there was one. A long shudder wracked your body. Yuu noticed it instantly and it wasn't just because of how tightly you clutched onto his hand.

"Yuu-chan..." you called, eyes catching his, pleading for him to help you.

Helping you stand, he processed to check your body for any sign of an insect. At the strange show, the team all silenced and watched curiously as he squatted down to make sure there was nothing on you.

When he stood with a grin did they only understand, "No bugs her, (F/N)-chan."

"Thanks, Yuu." as a reward, you would lean down to give him a peck on the lips with him meeting you half way.

Then there were the times that he couldn't help you because he was also scared. Now, there was no way Nishinoya Yuu was scared of bugs, but he preferred not to go anywhere near bees. He would take on anything for you, but if he had to rescue you from a bee, he would have a panic attack first, only causing you to panic worse.

"AAAAAAH!" you squeaked, swimming to the deep end, a bee following you. The two of you were spending the weekend at your sister's house in order to watch your niece's recital. "Noyaaaa!" you whined as you got closer to his raft. Pushing him to be a barrier between you and the bee, you sheepishly let out a whimper. 

"What is it?" he sat up slowly to not fall off of the floating object. His eyes wandered in the direction you were looking and he instantly fell off the raft with a splash. As his heartbeat started to quicken, he pulled your body closer to his. "Maybe if we go under the water it will leave," he whispered in your ear while treading water.

A groan was heard after you returned to the surface. With a towel, your sister was bravely shooing the bee away. When she got back to the pool, she turned to you with a glare, "One day you're going to have to grow out of this fear, (F/N). You're not always going to have someone to rely on."

But for now, you had Nishinoya Yuu as your saviour. No matter how worried you got over the bugs, he would always be there to take care of the issue, no matter what. 

"NOYAAAAAA!" the cry that left your lips caused the libero to smile.

"I'M COMING!"

Although he didn't like you living in fear of bugs, he liked that you relied on him to save you each time.

----

lmao hope you all liked it.

on Thursday i am going to reveal who i am going to write about first/title and those things.

i don't think i have anything else to say, but if u guys do u know what to do