Aphrodite: Tanaka Ryuunosuke

Almost everyone knew of you being Kiyoko's younger sister. /Almost/.

They knew from deductive reasoning. You two would walk to school together, call each other by your first names, and then leave the school together. Not to mention, you guys spoke about your parents all the time.

But you were cunningly different from each other--lookwise. You had H/L, H/C hair and sparkling E/C eyes. You didn't have the curves your older sister inherited, but you had a nice body. You were just as soft-spoken and quiet as your sister too. The thing that made the two of you notably different was the fact that you didn't wear glasses.

When you came rushing into the gym calling out for his senpai urgently, Tanaka was confused. But also awed. Because damn, you were beautiful. Not the beautiful he thought every female was. But drop dead gorgeous beautiful.

"Nee-san!" floated past your lips. At the sight of you rushing into the gym, the practice ceased its activities. When you were close enough to your sister and spoke to her in hushed tones, it clicked in Tanaka's mind: you were her sister. Damn, beauty ran in your family.

As if noticing his eyes on you, you turned to face him. The look on his face was like he was looking at Aphrodite. With a faint blush, you waved and bowed. "Kon'nichiwa Tanaka-senpai!"

God damn did he think you were beautiful.

- extra -

A couple weeks after he first saw you, Tanaka finally decided to become friends with you (which would hopefully become the two of you dating). It took him ample time to be able to work up his confidence to approach you, but when he did, the timing was just perfect.

You had been sitting in on their practices lately, helping with Kiyoko's managing. So of course, he came up with the plan of walking there with you today.

"Shimizu-san!" he called out, jogging lightly to get to your side.

Turning, you saw the bald spiker approach you. Needless to say, you had been waiting for him to come up to you for awhile. A smile found your lips not long after he stopped next to you. "Ryu-senpai." you calling him senpai was like a shot to his heart. "You can just call me F/N."

His hands combed over his head as he tried to tame his excitement, "Right, F/N-chan."

"Is there anything I can help you with senpai?" your head tilted to the side and a questioning eyebrow was raised.

After he realised finally how close the two of you were, he flashed a smile and continued walking, trying to be nonchalant. "Yeah." as if egging him on, you dipped your head slightly. "I was wondering if you would like to hang out this weekend? I mean (movie) just came out and it would be cool to see it."

Giggles escaped you and your hand shot up to cover your lips. "I would love to see a movie with you, Ryu-senpai."

"R-really?!" he stuttered, he never expected you to say yes. "I'll pick you up at noon?"

"It's a date!"

If the final words you said didn't shock him enough, the kiss on the cheek did. He stopped, frozen in his spot as he watched you speed-walk ahead of him, a giggling mess.

Shaking his head, a huge smile formed on his lips. "YES!" his excitement was obvious as he jumped, a fist jutting up in the air.

----

lmao i hope u guys find that as cute as i did.

sorry about it being short and awko. i kinda wanted it to go differently but it still worked out???

will probably update more but idk??? im going to Wisconsin tomorrow so i have to pack.