Chapter 12

I know.

A bunch of you will be mad. And apparently a couple of you are dead.

I am so incredibly sorry.

Life is crazy though! I was away for a month!

But I WILL BE MORE REGULAR.

IF NOT MAY I NEVER WRITE AGAIN!!!!!

But here is the next part... a bit on the smaller side and not perfect, but I want to move this story on so we can get a MOVE ON!

but... enjoooy~

huehue

(P.S.: sorry for any grammar. i'm bilingual and have been speaking french for a month straight, so my brain is in a weird transition mode. i almost wrote this in french, and i actually might do a french story if y'all would like! ;) )

Marinette's hair blew in the wind on top of theTour Eiffel.

She had taken out her hair ties, and let the wind tumble through her silken hair.

Luckily, or maybe unluckily, the tower was closed.

At least she was able to get some space.

After the couple of years of being Ladybug, the press understood when to give them breathing room.

She had actually talked to Alya about it, who then posted it on her Ladyblog.

The story was: The Real People behind the Masks.

People believed it was a final identity reveal, but it was just an article to get to know the heroes better, without giving away everything. 

She was able to open up about the struggles of a double life, as well as what citizens can do in the face of an akuma or any kind of danger.

All in all it had helped, at least a little, and she was still safe in her identity.

She could also be a bit more like herself as Ladybug. 

Or she tried to be.

She sighed.

Chat would be there soon.

She basked in these final moments of privacy, standing up and stretching, pointing her eyes to the sky, the colors melding together in her pupils.

The day was warmer, calm, serene. The sky was a vast opening of possibility above her.

Clarity.

That's what she wished she had.

A clear shy with no storms on the horizon.

But there were still so many more she had to face. And there seemed to be some clouds in the distance.