Chapter 11

HEY EVERYONE!

So, the play at my school has ended, and I finally have the time to UPDATE!

(If you would like to know, I was in fact Assistant Director, so things were absolutely insane)

I hope you enjoy this update, of course with my usual twists and turns.

But what will come next? Finally, a reveal? Another kiss? An akuma right after such a joyous day?

Well, just continue and see! 

Adrien woke up the next morning with the brightest smile anyone had ever seen on him. Even Plagg was surprised to see him so cheerful, but he knew why, and smiled to himself, just a little.

Adrien got dressed, not in the usual shirt and jeans though, oh no! He put on his nice black pants, a button up shirt and vest. He wanted to show a bit of his Chat side today, but subtly. 

He should look his best after all, especially if he was going to ask her out today.

Their first date.

Their first official date.

He was over the moon, and for the first time in a while, he smiled as he ate alone in the empty, echoing dinning room. 

He was soon overjoyed to hear that he had nothing scheduled for that evening, it must have been a miracle! No photoshoots, no interviews, no classes, no fencing! It was, if he will, miraculous

((I never skip a chance to pun in a pun ;) Btw if you ever see any spots (hehe) tell mew (hehehe) in the comments bellow! ))

Leaving his house and walking the couple of blocks he had to to get to school, Adrien hummed a happy little tune, one that reminded him of his sweet Marinette. 

He was still in awe that he could finally be with the girl of his dreams every day, and not have to keep it a secret. They could be together in both their identities, as long as they stayed careful, of course. 

But his lady and his princess where his, and he was hers.

There was nothing better than this.

All his worries about his father, school, modeling, akumas, they didn't seem to matter today. He had the most brilliant girl at his side, and no one could bring him down.

He rounded the corner soon enough, and right then he saw the most beautiful sight: Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Adrien sighed dreamily as he gazed at her for a long moment. 

His intelligent, witty, brave, beautiful girlfriend was right there, waiting for class to start, with her back turned.

He leaped up the steps quietly, running immediately to her, and twisting her around to pull her into a tender hug.

The cheeky bug squeaked as he held her in his arms, frozen in place.

Make that, his cheeky bug.

Adrien let out a sigh, hugging her tightly.

"Good morning, Marinette." He sang out her name, as if it was the most melodious word in the entire french language, or any language for that matter, which it was.

Affairs of the Heart and Mindजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें