Chapter 5: Bombs Away

Start from the beginning

"Hello Pearl, boys, get her." She says and I try to run back inside but its too late, a net trap was shot at me as I hit the ground with fish net tightly surrounding me. They throw me in the back seat and I see Steph in the trunk. "Let Steph go, she has nothing to do with this." I say as she nods to one of her boys and they let her go. "Your not so lucky Pearl, but later on you will be. This will be fun. Nighty night bitch." She says in that devilish tone of hers and something cold and hard hits the back of my head and everything goes black.

Amethyst P.O.V

I wake up and I don't feel the warm eyes that were holding me anymore. I sit up and immediately feel the cold air from the room on my bare chest and I quickly pull the covers on myself. All the events that happened last night start flooding back and I blush. I look over to my night stand to get my phone and I see it and a note. I smile while reading it and I put it back down. I hear a knock on the door and I say "One minute!" as I run to the bathroom to get a robe and throw it on. I walk to the door and see nobody there. "Huh?" I say confused as I close the door and walk back to the bed. I get on my phone and check my notifications. I laugh at some memes and gifs on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and I put my phone down. The door knocks again and I say "Its open." and the door opens to reveal Bismuth there with a tray of my favorite breakfast. 

"Hello Ms.Quartz. Ms.Grant specifically give this to you when you wake up. She's out running an errand." she says to me as I begin eating. "Thank you Bismuth." I say and she smiles and walks out the room. I turn on the TV and listen to the news for a little bit as I eat. After I'm done I check the time and its 12:57am. Pearl has been gone for a while. I pick up my phone and call her but immediately hear it ring on her nightstand. "Damn." I say as I hang up the phone. I get a little worried, something doesn't feel right. I decided to go to the bathroom and do my regular hygiene routine and I get out and find a simple outfit to wear. 

(^Amethysts Outfit^)

I open Pearl's night stand drawer and pick out her Range Rover to drive for today, I honestly think Pearl just might give me one of her cars so I don't need to but one. I don't know but that's a different story. I walk downstairs my purse and Chris says "What's the matter Ms.Grant? You seem like something is bothering you." He says. "Pearl hasn't gotten back yet and something doesn't feel right. I'm taking a car, I'll be back and if I'm not back by 4:00pm, come find the both of us." I say as he nods. I walk out the door and to the garage and see the Range Rover in all its glory.