Grand Slam II

Part 2

Silas rubs me a few more times, his eyes glittering, staring into my own with such open love and adoration that my heart seems to actually skip a beat. That can't be healthy, can it?

Then his hands leave me and instead go to his own body. One slides up the back of his neck and runs through his hair a bit, the other wraps around his thick cock, giving it slow, leisurely strokes. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where my gaze zeroes in, and I feel completely voyeuristic just laying there naked, legs spread, propped up on my elbows, watching.

None of my boys are lacking in that department, it's true, but Silas is... thick. That might be the best word to describe him. Well, besides "meaty," but that word seems gross in this situation. Yuck.

"Come on, Ten, show me how you want me to touch you," he says, emphasizing the nickname given to me by Kota.

Ohhhhhkay. So we're starting now. I can literally feel how hot my face is. Not only that, the blushing heat travels down my neck and chest, which I know Silas sees because he laughs. Gleefully. He's loving this. Me, I'm kind of having a panic attack. Breathe in. Breathe out.

"What?" I manage to squeak out.

Silas's hand lowers and he cups his balls, massaging them slowly. "I need to research first, Sang. Be informed. Make a plan. Then act."

I gasp and nearly choke, coughing while scrambling to close my legs. Holy crap. Silas knows! How could he know? That was almost an exact quote from Kota. He likes to...be prepared.

Silas stops the game immediately and holds his hands up. "Sang? What's wrong?"

"How?" I hug my knees to my chest. "Do you guys talk about me?" The thought is terrifying. There's supposed to be separation of church and state or whatever with us all.

To my surprise, Silas's head jerks back in shock. "No! Never." Then a wide, slow grin spreads across his face. "I'm just playing. We're playing, right? That isn't really how you and Kota are?"

My face is beet red but I take a deep breath. I'm not going to say anything. Talk about embarrassing. Except, it's oddly thrilling as well. What would it hurt to play along? "I don't know what you're talking about."

Silas throws his head back as deep laughs shake his frame. His abs flex with each breath and just like that I'm back in the game. I lower my hands from my chest and rest them back on the bed, slowly spreading my legs again. It's a game. Might as well play to win.

His laughter cuts off abruptly as he sees I've put myself back into position. His cock gives a little jump with his renewed enthusiasm. "Okay then, aggele. Let's play."

My hand slides slowly around my breasts before going lower. Silas doesn't take his eyes off the movement, his tongue peeking out to wet his bottom lip. My fingers part my folds, so gently, and I lightly stroke through the wetness gathered there.

Silas groans. "Too much. Next." His massive hands grip my ankles, pulling me down flat on my back, then twisting in one sweeping movement so I flip over, my hands just catching my weight on the bed.

His hands grab my hips and pull me up to my hands and knees. He's right behind me and above me, his cock nudging against my entrance and I shiver in anticipation. The thick head pushes inside and the shiver turns into a full-blown shudder through my entire body. He pushes in another inch, so slow, so good.

Silas is so thick that he always eases himself in to start. When he's finally fully submerged, his pelvis right against my ass, my inner muscles clenching against his size, stretching to accommodate him, he leans over my back to kiss my shoulder. I turn my head so he can take my mouth and he doesn't disappoint.

Then he pulls back with a naughty gleam in his eyes. "You good, aggele?" I roll my hips, giving him an answer in action instead of words.

He slides slowly out, then back in, as if testing my readiness. He apparently finds me to his liking, because he groans and grips my hips tighter. "Good. Let's fuck, Trouble."

I gasp, knowing he's playing Gabriel. How does he know? I don't have much time to think on it, because Silas starts to move with intent, thrusting with vigor, until he's grunting and his hips collide with mine, the sound of skin on skin filling the room. My back arches and my hands claw at the sheets as he pushes inside me again and again.

"Oh, God! Silas!" My whole body tenses and I'm so close, so, so close. 

And then he's gone with a growled, "Next!"

"Huh?" I look back and he's on his knees, his hand wrapped against the base of his dick, squeezing with his eyes shut.

"What are you doing?" I pout. I can't help it. My inner muscles are still fluttering, feeling cheated and empty.

"I've got six more positions to do, agelle. Gotta pace myself." His eyes open and he gives me an apologetic grimace. He releases himself and takes a deep breath. "I'll make it better right now...Pookie." Then he winks, and I groan. I'm in for a long night. Long and delicious...

________________________-

--I'm back! Sorry I was off for so long. I'll try to be better!

--I finally read "First Kiss," it was AMAZING. Also, I've pre-ordered "Black & Green" what what! Have you?

--2/8 done! (Silas isn't counting himself). What do you think the other's "kinks" are? Would love to hear ideas and thoughts. Or wishes. Daydreams. Sigh. ;) LOL

--Thanks for bearing with me and continuing to read. You guys rock!

xoxo, SB