Getting Ready

Getting Ready

I'm back and finally writing some of the recommendations from my suggestion box. Lots of requests for North and Silas, so away we go!

_______

"Breakfast will be ready soon, then we gotta go. Can't believe it'll be your first time on an airplane!" Nathan calls to me before heading out of the room to join Gabriel, Luke, Silas, North, Victor, and Kota in the kitchenette and living room attached to the suite bedroom.

We decided to have a sleepover in one of the airport hotels because of our super early flight, and the eight of us crammed into the two beds in the suite. Owen and Sean are meeting us at the airport, having to tie up some loose ends before our vacation celebrating graduation (a year late but we've been busy).

I kick my legs around under the blanket, a goofy smile stretching across my face. I can't even believe that I'm going on my first real vacation. Hawaii! I give a little squeal, my excitement finally waking me up even though it's four in the morning and I should be happily asleep.

I throw the covers off me and slide out of the bed. I'm dwarfed in the big t-shirt I'm wearing, braless and only wearing boyshorts beneath it. I've got some privacy to get ready in the bathroom while the boys are making breakfast and double checking to make sure we all packed everything we'd need.

I close the bathroom door behind me, pee, wash my hands and then my face, using cold water to make sure I'm alert. Leaning over the sink, I'm brushing my teeth when there's the softest knock on the door. I open it up with one hand while rinsing the toothpaste out of my mouth.

North pushes into the room, the door left open a few inches behind him, the clinking of cooking utensils and voices from the common space beyond the bedroom drifting in, Luke animatedly discussing how he's going to surf a shark while the others laugh.

"Good morning," I say, looking at him through the mirror. His eyes bore into mine and his jaw clenches. It's been over a week since we've been alone together, we've both been working on different assignments. I miss him. His broad shoulders tense below his black shirt and I watch as his biceps do a tiny little flex, my mouth parting slightly at the sight.

"No, baby, it's not a good morning. Not yet." He says, then turns me around so fast I gasp. His arms wrap around me and he's kissing me, hard. He teases me with his tongue, pushing it between my lips and then pulling it back, again and again. It's like he's fucking my mouth with his tongue, and I almost moan before I remember that the door's open and the other boys are only a room away. God.

I grip his sides, squeezing and bunching his shirt there, feeling his hard oblique muscles, and then he's lifting me up to sit on the edge of the vanity, my legs on either side of his hips. I wrap them around his waist as he pulls away from my mouth, panting.

I lick my lips, tasting him on me, and he watches, letting out a quiet groan. From outside the room, I hear Kota and Gabriel discussing whether or not we should rent jet-skis on the ocean. If I can hear them so clearly, they can definitely hear us.

"Can you be quiet, baby? Because this needs to happen right now." North's hands slide down to pull up the t-shirt to bunch around my waist, exposing my boyshorts. His fingers curl into the waistband, tugging slightly, waiting.

"Can you be quiet?" I ask him in return, bringing my arms up so my hands grip his shoulders. Because yes, it needs to happen. I want him so bad, especially after those kisses. The idea of being caught makes my heart race faster, a flush burning up from my neck until my cheeks feel like they're on fire.

"We could close the door," North suggests, but I shake my head, making him smirk. He knows it's turning me on to think about doing this right under the others' noses.