Harry watched me oddly. "Truly? You truly love me?" he asked and I nodded. "Yep!" I started giggling again. "I love you Hazzabear!"

Harry laughed and said, "Alright, Boobear." He kissed my cheek and I giggled again. "Harry! Here, drink this!" Niall slurred/shouted. He shoved a drink in Harry''s direction and Harry took it quickly so it wouldn't spill. "Drink up, Harry!" Niall shouted, laughing the entire time.

"C'mon Ni, lets go get some more," Josh said. Josh had come with us, and I knew that the drummer had a bit of a crush on the blonde, and vice versa. They wouldn't believe it when we told them about it, but hopefully tonight they would get lucky. Just like I was hoping to.

And with that thought in my head, I turned back to Harry. He had drunk the other drink and was slightly tipsy now. Jeez Niall, what'd you give him? He only had three drinks and he's already tipsy, I thought giddily.

Niall knew that I liked the curly haired lad and was trying to help me get with him. I leaned forward and whispered sensually, "Hey Hazza, wanna get out of here?"

Harry gulped slightly and nodded. I dragged him down the hall and didn't hesitate as I brought my lips to his.

His lips were soft and warm, just like I had imagined it during late nights. "Lou," he groaned as I nibbled on his lower lip. The sound went straight to my jeans, and I ground lightly against him. I was pleased to see he had a bit of a problem, so I dragged him down the hall to a back room.

I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. This was completely new to me, never having been with another guy, but I had read a couple romance books out there, so I sort of knew what to do.

I tugged lightly on his shirt, and Harry growled and quickly pulled it off. he pulled mine off too and flipped us to where he was now on top. He grinded down against me and I let out a feral noise, I didn't even know it was possible.

Harry started kissing down my chest and stomach. He got to the waistband of my jeans and grinned innocently at me.

"You've got bit of problem here Lou, let me take care of it," he said, his voice rough with lust. I moaned at the sound and the feeling of Harry using his teeth to unbutton and unzip my jeans he quickly yanked them off. He pressed his palm against the rather large bulge blooming from my boxers and i whimpered with need.

This was better than anything I ever imagined. "Harry, stop teasing, please, I need you!" i said desperately and he grinned at me again.

"I don't think so Lou, I'm gonna tease you until everyone knows my name," he said and pulled off my boxers. He rubbed the base of my erection softly and I thrust into his hand, but he used his other one to hold me down. I was whimpering and writhing, but he wouldn't do anything.

"What do you want me to do to you, Tomlinson? Tell me," he whispered, running his fingertips lightly against my shaft and I groaned.

"Fuck me Harry, fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for days," I panted and he whispered even softer, "Beg,"

"Oh, gods, please Harry, please, I need you in me, please, fuck," I whimpered, way past any dignity when I knew I was so close to what I've been dreaming and he grinned.

He grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom out of his pocket and tossed them onto the bed before standing, quickly taking off his jeans and boxers. He sat back down and prepared his fingers with the lube.