Zombies-Heechul[Super Junior]

Zombies

Heechul[Super Junior]- cute and sweet

You were sitting on your bestfriend's couch, cramming your mouth full with popcorn while watching a movie. Your bestfriend was lounging on the floor. He didn't have schedules today so you two had spent some much needed catching up time with a chickflick movie marathon. Well, it was supposed to be chickflicks, but Heechul wouldn't really out up with that for long, so here you were watching a zombie movie.

Heechul had convinced you that Warm Bodies was a romantic movie, but you hadn't seen much romance yet, though the main zombie was kinda cute. It could have to do with the fact that the movie just started though.

You were sitting, staring blankly at the screen while chewing, when your vision was suddenly blocked by two warm hands. "HEECHUL!!!" you whined. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? I can't see the movie!" You pouted cutely.

"That's the point. I don't want you to see." He responded, keeping your eyes covered.

"Why?"

"Just trust me."

"No! I wanna see!" You started squrming and Heechul struggled to keep your vision blocked. The two of you ended up wrestling and somehow ended up on the floor, with Heechul straddling you and with your arms pinned above your head. You pouted again when you realized you couldn't move. "Get off."

"Not until you say sorry. You kicked my jaw and it hurts." Heechul pouts too but then suddenly looks into your eyes with a serious look. "I know you don't like blood, so I covered your eyes so you wouldn't have to watch the zombies eating people."

Your face softened. "Oh, sorry...thanks."

"Always."

"Huh?"

"I love you ________-ah."

"What?"

"I love you, so I will always protect you. Even if you don't love me back."

You looked into his sad eyes when he said that. "But I do love you Heechul," you whispered, and you really meant it.

Heechul looked down at you and slowly smiled. He gently kissed your lips before getting off of you, standing up, and helping you stand. "Will you be my jagiya?"

"Yes!" you answered eagerly.

Heechul smiled widely and with that he sat down and pulled you to sit on his lap. You set the bowl of popcorn on your lap and both of you ate while continuing your movie marathon. Everyone in awhile he would cover your eyes and peck your lips. You were happier than you had ever been before, and it was all because of one zombie movie.