Fairies Luhan[EXO]

Fairies

Luhan[EXO]- cute

Dedicated to: ExoticLuhanKpoper

You yawned as you sat up. The world around you was soft and completely orange, like it was every morning. You stood up and pushed aside one of the petals. You watched as the other fairies left their flowers and took off into the sky, off to do their own separate jobs to keep nature balanced. You waited until everyone looked gone, and then you tried to sneak out. But you ran straight into Palin.

You rubbed your forehead that hurt from the impact. Palin rubbed his eyes and yawned. He always had a hard time waking up. "You should watch where you're going Tink," he said in his deep, sleepy voice.

"Right," you said as you tried to slip past him while he was still rubbing his eyes. "I'll keep that in mind for next time. Bye!"

But he grabbed your wrist before you could take off. You sighed angrily. "Where are you going?" he asked. He even seemed a little angry.

"Well, I'm gonna go visit a friend."

"Peter?"

"How did you know?"

"Everyone knows Tink."

You frowned and refused to make eye contact with Palin. "Please don't tattle."

"You know that fairies aren't meant to fall in love." You pouted. "Fine," he said, letting you go. "I won't tell."

You hugged him and then flew off in the direction of Peter Pan's burrow. "Thanks forever Palin!" you called back.

It didn't take long for you to reach the tree. It was your meeting place. But you didn't see Peter anywhere. "Peter!" you called, but there was still no sign of him. "What happened?" you wondered out loud. Then you heard a girl's voice.

You hid in a bush and peeked through the leaves. There was Peter, walking with another girl. "Luhan," you growled under your breath. That was his nickname that you had given to him. He had called you _____. Your cheeks glowed red with anger.

The girl was trying to hold hands with Luhan, but he was cleaverly avoiding her. "Would you like a kiss?" the girl asked.

You could take it no longer. You flew out of the bush and angrily started pulling the girl's soft, blond hair. The girl yelped in pain. "Get it off! Get it out!" the girl screamed while running and flapping her arms about wildly. You grinned develishly.

"____!" Luhan snapped. You looked up into his angry eyes. "Let her go!" You slowly let go and pouted.

"Was this who you wanted me to meet?" the girl asked, clearly annoyed.

"Yes," Luhan said, trying to regain his calm. "Wendy, this is ____. Tink, this is Wendy."

"I don't like her," Wendy said. You stuck your tongue out at her.

"I don't like you either," you said in the fairy tongue.

Luhan frowned. "Why are you talking like that?" he asked back in the fairy tongue.

"Because I won't stoop to her level. She is below me!"

"You're not a queen ____."

"But you should treat me as one!"

"I'm starting to get frustrated with you Tinker Bell."

"Don't call me that! She tried to give you a kiss!"

"I know but..."

"But you would've liked it! I know! I'll just leave you two to your business!" You huffed angrily and flew off. You spent the rest of the day crying in a flower bud.

At some point in the night, you woke up when you felt a violent earthquake shaking your flower house. It felt like the whole think was being lifted. You grabbed frantically to the flower and pollen flew up in your face, making you sneeze.

A huge finger started to slowly peel back one of the petals. Your heart was hammering in your ears. The petal removed to reveal the angelic face of Luhan. "Tink?" he said.

You crossed your arms and didn't look at him. "What?"

"Oh you know I can't handle it when you pout! Come out here on my hand."

You thought about it a moment and then climbed onto his palm. It was safer than being in the flower bud at this point. "What?"

"I went through most of the flower patch before finding you. I only found you because you were sleep talking." You looked around at the destruction of flowers littering the ground.

"You really had a feild day didn't you?" Then you giggled at your own pun. Luhan chuckled. "No!" you snapped. "No laughing for you! Is that all you wanted to say?"

"Not quite. I'm sorry for making you angry earlier. I was bringing Wendy to you to see if you could make her go home." Both of you laughed.

"Oh really?"

"Yes! She was that annoying!"

"Did it work?"

"Splendidly!" You laughed again. "____?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you forgive me?"

"Of course!" You flew up and kissed the end of his nose. "I can't stay angry with you for long. Especially when you make me laugh!"

Luhan laughed. "_____?"

"Yeah?"

"Even though everyone says it could never work out, I still love you." You could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"Yeah, I know."

"That's it? You're not gonna say you love me too?"

"Nope!" you giggled. "You'll have to catch me first!" Then you flew off into the forest.

"Hey!" Luhan called after you as he began running. "That's not fair!"

"Why not? You captured my heart." Luhan smiled and then stuck his tongue out at you. You stuck out your tongue back at him and flew away again.

Luhan gladly chased you until he could make it work out. And eventually your Peter Pan made it work out, and the two of you got married and had lots of fairy children. Your lives togeather were a fairytale.