Into The Past.

2 years later,
I am today at the age of 14. Today, when I was supposed to be cleaning my part of the attic, I found this dairy. The appearance of this dairy is not as much same as it was before. The diary that used to me my jewel, was today, lying in dust, underneath the broken pieces of my toys from my childhood and all the memories that are related to them. The dairy that had a shiny black cover was torn from its Conners. The only thing that is still the same, is a name that I carved into my diary's cover. The name of my cousin sister 'Melissa'.

When saw this diary, I felt a bit ashamed of all the stupid things that I wrote inside. After I went through the pages, the marks of my tears where still there making curves onto the sheet. I thought I moved on with my life but, as I read all those words it felt impossible to forget about my biggest lose in this life.

I have a busy schedule now. Life had changed. Things are not the same anymore. I am in 8th grade now. I went into my room and dropped you on my bed. I didn't think that I will be writing again, I just don't know why my heart was wanting me to keep you with me.

We both have got questions, I know. Why am I writing? Because when I came home today I saw mother leaving my room. I went in to check my things, (she tries to keep an eye on me) everything was fine but you were no longer lying on my bed. I don't know why my heart beat went fast and I ran to ask her about you. Maybe it was the thought of losing you again that both tears into my eyes. Mother was in the kitchen, I went in and started yelling at her with tears streaming down my face. She said she never saw me being this much responsible for my things ever before. She took me to her room and told me that she thought it was my secret diary from my childhood and she wanted to read all the cute things I wrote in it. I told her that you're not a diary and to stay away from me and my things. She took you out from her drawer and while handing you back to me, she saw Melissa written on the cover with a blade.

Mother took a breath, she looked me into my eyes and while rubbing my back she said,

"your Melissa is safe with you and no one is going to touch her, no one will ever harm her and no one will ever take her away from you. Not again, I promise."

It has been a long time since I last saw mother being so nice to me.