- Kendall's POV

I don't need the bull right now. For a whole hour I have been crying. I get yet another tissue out of the tissue box beside me and wipe my now puffy eyes.

My eyes have now ran out of tears and I'm exhausted. I pick up my phone to see nothing but missed calls and messages from Melo.

I ignore his messages and see a text from Matthew

I ignore his messages and see a text from Matthew. I get a little curious and nervous as to why he's texting me.

He asks me if I want to FaceTime. I quickly get another tissue and wipe away any wetness on my eye and reply saying yes. He texts back rather quickly saying okay and FaceTimes me.

"You got this, breathe." I say before answering the call.

"Hey", Matthew says while smiling. I make a small smile. "Where you at? It's loud." I ask while Turing down the volume.

"I'm in the car, you reply late. But I'm about to get out." He says laughing. "OH BRO THIS MY SONG TURN IT UP!" Matthew yells.

The song 'X' by 21 savage blast through my phone speakers as Matthew is dancing to it.

 Matthew continues to dance until the song is over and turns the volume back down when he notices my face expression

"Hey you okay- Y'ALL TURN THE RADIO DOWN, DANG!" He asks then yells at his friends for turning the radio up after he turned it down.

"Just been a long day." I reply not wanting to get into what happened. "How about this, when I get home we can talk about it okay, unless you don't want to then we'll talk about something else." He says.

I make a small smile and chuckle. "Alright so I guess that means you're about to hang up?"

"Not if you want me to." He replies with a smirk.