[Part Raptor]

It was already nighttime when we stopped the car at the raptor paddock. Owen and Clarie got out and I followed. "Stay there." I say to them and they nod as I closed the door.

      "The mother hen has finally arrived." Hoskins says right before Owen punched him in his face. "Get the hell out of here and stay away from my animals." Owen threatened him and I glare at Hoskins.

       "Hoskins you wanted this to happen, you son of a bitch!" Clarie said to him and I smirk knowing that all three of us was angry at him.

       "Jesus! How many more people have to die before this mission starts to make sense to you?" "It's not an mission, it's a field test." I snap at him.

       "This is iNGen situation now. Okay there are going to be cruise ships that show up here at first light," he looked over Owen. "Everybody's gonna get off this island. You're gonna watch a news story tomorrow about how you all saved lives."

       "Better yet, how your animals saved lives."

      I look at him in disbelief. "They never been out of containment." I say to Owen and he nods. "This is happening. With or without you."

      "Oh and we found that other raptor. What was his name again? Blue?" I gasped, how did they find him?

       "We found him near the Apatosaurus paddock and took him back in." Hoskins says and I glare at him already knowing they weren't all nice and caring when they brought him in.

                 ..................................

      "We know that he is in sector five." Owen says to the team of iNGen as he points at a map of the park. "This is a game we call hide-and-seek, it's a scent drill."

      "We've done it a thousand times with these animals. When they get in target, and they will get on target, wait to engage." I say to them and Owen nods as he continues.

       "Velociraptors are pack hunters, they like to herd the animal into a kill zone. That's when we take our shot." He says as he looks up at the men. "Get a clear shot, wait on mine or V's command, and give him everything you got."

       "We got one good target, gentlemen. Do not shoot my raptors. Please." He says as they nod and leave.

        "Good pep talk, let's go see our boys." I say to Owen and he nods as he follows me out.

        "Easy Blue. Easy. Attaboy." I say as I rub and pet the side of Blue's face and neck as Owen stood beside me. "Owen." I hear Grey say and Owen turns around as I look over, but still petting Blue.

      "Are they safe?" Grey asks and Owen answers, "No, they're not." "What are their names?" "Well you got Charlie. There's Echo. Here is Delta. This one's name Blue," as he points at each one.

       "He's the Beta." I add and Owen nods. "Who's the alpha?" He asks and Owen smiles a bit. "You're looking at him kid."

       Zach and Grey soon walk away as Clarie pushes them in the back of one of the veterinarian vans.

        "Time to go." Owen tells me and I sigh and get up. Before I leave I rub my hand against Blue's face. "You're going to be okay out there. Alright?" I say to him and his eyes look up at me.

        I smile and walk off with Owen towards his motorcycle. "I kinda lost mine." I say to him, but then someone pushes me over a black one. "Thanks." I say as I get on.

      I took a deep breath knowing things were going to go down the minute Owen tells them the signal to let Blue and the others out.

      I look at Owen and he gives me a reassuring smile. I nod telling him I'm ready and he looks forward and he moves his hand in a quick motion.

     I hear the doors open and they dash out. Owen quickly drives off, following them as I quickly follow him and the rest of the team follows.

      I drove the motorcycle a bit faster so I wasn't​ so behind Owen as we dodge logs and trees. Blue, Echo, Delta, and Charlie ran beside us and I looked over at Blue as he opened his mouth and ran faster.

       Soon they stopped and Owen and I stopped the motorcycles as well. The rest of them stopped as well as we quickly got off of the motorcycle​s.

      We crouched down behind a log as Barry joined beside us. Everyone took out their guns and aimed it at the place the raptors were sniffing and looking at. Red lasers lit up the section as Owen, Barry, and I took out our guns and aimed it as well.

        We didn't hear anything, only Blue and the others making noises till something bigger made one too.

      I widened my eyes a bit when the Indominus walked out after being camouflaged. Everyone aimed their guns at him, but the Indominus didn't look at us.

      He looked down at Blue as Blue looked back up. "Something's wrong." Barry says and I nod when the Indominus made the same noise as Blue. "They're communicating. I know why they wouldn't tell us what it's made of."

       "Why?" I ask him and he looks over at Barry and I. "That thing's part Raptor." "Oh my god." I say as Blue and the others turn around at us and I knew it was really bad when they growled and opened their mouths.

       They have a new alpha.