[My Mission]

"Let me go find him." I said to Barry, but he shook his head. "For the last time V, no." I sighed and followed him as he walked up the stairs. "Look, like you said before, Blue likes me so he would probably be more calm around me if I go find him." Barry sighed again and turned around. "It's to dangerous for you to go out there."

"I'll have a gun." "You might die." "I'll have a gun." "V, everything isn't solved with a gun." "Most of them." I say and Barry sighs.

"If you get killed or come back half alive, Owen is going to kill you after killing me." I smiled and dash off to the building, not caring about the other things Barry probably was about to say.

I already have a gun with me, but I grabbed some more ammo from a shelf and I grabbed a dagger from a drawer. I hoped I wouldn't have to use the gun or the dagger, but if I have to, then I will.

I stopped and looked at a picture on the wall of Owen and I smiling. I smiled at it, hoping Owen was okay out there, and I hope I will be too.

"You coming V?" I heard Barry call from outside. "Yeah!" I yell back before walking out of the building towards Barry.

"Look V, if anything happens or if you don't find Blue, just come back. It's not safe out there with a raptor and a Idominus Rex running around." I nod and Barry gives me smile.

"I got your motorcycle all filled up, should be good all the way." I nodded and I walked with him towards my brown motorcycle. What? Owen wasn't the only one around here with a motorcycle. Though I had to get it through his mind that men wasn't the only ones that can drive one.

I frowned a bit thinking about Owen, but I shook my head a bit and got on the vehicle. "Be careful out there V." Barry said once more and I smiled at him, "I'll be safe." Though I didn't know that for sure.

"And if Owen comes back when I'm gone, just say that I'm getting something from you." "And if he asks what you're getting for me?" I thought about it for a few seconds before saying, "And that's your job to figure it out."

Barry sighed and frowned, "Just come back soon." I nodded before starting the motorcycle and driving off.

Two Hours Later

I been driving through tbe forest for hours, and I never once saw any trace of Blue. The only thing I seen the whole time, was a few birds here and there.

I soon stopped the motorcycle by a tree and got off. I needed a break from searching around, but I knew Blue was out there somewhere, and I was going to find him.

I took a deep breath and leaned against the tree, enjoying the small coolness of the shade from the blazing sun that Jurassic World always had.

I sighed and looked around, only seeing trees and more trees. I got off the tree and walked around, knowing that I needed to stretch my legs. I didn't see anyone or anything, and soon I walked into a field where a herd of triceratops and stegosaurus were resting and walking around.

I smiled at the sight, and slowly walked towards them, knowing that if I just ran in there, they would feel threatened and would trample me if they start to run at me.

Some watched me, but most of them ignored me not seeing me as a threat. I was glad there were no younglings around them, either wise they would definitely kill me.

I smiled at them as I walked by, always loving being near any kind of dinosaur, rather it be a compsognathus or a Tyrannosaurus Rex, I want to be near them.

I was now in the middle of the field when they started to get up and run. I did my best trying to not get trampled by them. I looked around and saw a gryosphere near me and I knew that's what they were running from.

Whoever was in the sphere saw me and began to go towards me. I didn't run off, but I stood there till I saw two boys in it. One that looked around nine or ten and one that looked like only a few years younger than me.

"What are you doing out here miss?" The younger boy asked. "I was just checking up on the herd." I didn't actually lie, but it was close to one. "Okay," he said and I looked over at the older one who seemed to not want to be here, but he smiled at me and almost seemed to buff his chest out. Great, a flirting one.

"Anyway, names Zach and this is my younger brother Grey." The boy said and I nodded. "I'm Victoria, but you can call me V."

Sorry for such a long wait! Exams have been killing me, but I finally finished them. Yay! Freedom!