"You have one one month left, thirty-one days"

CHAPTER 19
"YOU HAVE ONE MONTH LEFT, THIRTY ONE DAYS."

*Sylvia*

So let's just say that what I told Dylan isn't entirely true. I got over the paintball date about a couple of days ago after looking into it online. The reason I avoided Dylan like a plague was because about two days ago Casey came up to me and reminded me of that stupid dare.

* Flashback three days ago*

"Oh lookey here. It's the girl who only has one month left." Casey pointed at me while Lily and Donna laughed behind her. Are they playing some kind of joke? I step closer to her to ask what they're talking about and to be a bot more intimidating. She places her manicured finger in front of my face waving it back and forth."No, no, no. This is just a warning and a wake up call. You have one month left, thirty-one days, till' you break up with little pathetic Dylan. You got that?" She flashed me a smirk. What is she talking about? We haven't even started dating. "What ar-" She stopped me, "what am I talking about? Don't you know that the dare started right when you started talking to him," she turned around to face Lily and Donna, "Oh ya we forgot to tell you." What? My mouth dropped at the sudden news. "Now now close that mouth of yours," she walked past me, bumping my shoulder in the process, "remember one month." One month.

*Flashback over*

Now I'm pretty freaked out. I thought the dare started when we actually started dating, I hate them. Crap. What am I going to do now? We have a date in less than two days. I run my hands through my still wet hair, tomorrow is Friday, the day of the date, and I'm not prepared. I he asks me out what am I going to say. I'm going to have to say yes. Casey just wants to get back at me for doing that to her, but it wasn't all me.

*Flashback Sophomore year*

"Spin it Casey!" People start to chant. She finally spins the empty beer bottle. It starts to slow down and I look up at Casey, she looks nervous. The bottle finally spin to a stop at.... Luke. The chanting starts with 'kiss' and it just gets louder. She doesn't make a move to stand up but Luke does. He bends down and places his face right next to hers. "No! Get away!" Casey yells at him and pushes herself away from the circle of people. "Aww Casey why don't you wanna kiss Lukey?" Rayleigh asks. She just shakes her head and pulls her knees to her chest. What's going on with her?  Rayleigh continues,"Well since you didn't do the kiss you now get a dare. And," she look around at everyone, most of them seemed a bit drunk until her eyes landed on me. "Sylvia you can give a dare to Casey, right?" Um... "Sure." I took a swig of my drink, it wasn't beer. Rayleigh comes close to me and whispers in my ear, "I got the perfect dare, you got to do it okay, no backing out?" I just nodded. I didn't know what to date her. "Tell her to date Dylan Beet for three months, then break it off, and you can't tell him it a dare." What! "No! That can't be it." She just nods her head. "You agreed to do it. Hey everyone Sylvia got the dare for Casey!" She yelled as she stood up. "Come on Sylvia tell her, it's a good one. She made it up all by herself." No. No. No. I'm sorry Casey. I stand up. "Casey I--I dare you to date Dylan Beet," she looks up at me, "for three months," she stands up, "then break it off," she steps closer to me until we're face to face, "and you can't tell him it's a dare." She brings her hand back then slaps me, hard. I look at her shocked. She turned around and left the room, left the party, but not before saying, "Don't worry Sylvia I'll do it." I walked over to Rayleigh, "Hey can you get me a drink?" She nodded, a smirk visable on her lips. I knew I lost Casey as a friend and gained her as an enemy.

*Flashback over*

I tried so many times to tell her it wasn't me who made up the dare but she never listened. That night it was the first time I heard Casey swear so many times. She hates me but acts like she likes me just so she can get popular. I know it's my fault too. I'm the one who decided to play differently. When the two people didn't kiss the person who spun the bottle got a dare. It was stupid, I wasn't even drinking. I don't know what I was thinking. I did get my first drink after the incident happened, and lots of shots. The hangover was the worst. Oh god! What am I gonna do? Hopefully I can think of something by Friday. Hopefully.

A/N

First: I'M SO SO SORRY
for the long wait for the update.
So what do you guys think about this chapter.
It a filler chapter. Leave your thought in the comment section.