I trust him !!!

Boss bus :

Okay, okay ! if you told so 😉

Céleste :

But is not risky with guys and Even ?!

Boss bus :

Nah, it's fine !!!

I'll talk to them ... it's going to be okay !!!

Céleste :

I know they have a past Sana ☹
I never asked Even but I'm not stupid ...

Boss bus :

Ik..

But just trust me on this

Céleste :

Kay 😊

--------------------------------------------------

20:39

I smiled cheerfully as I made my way into the crowded bar and animated by the high school girls singing.

I shook my head in search of a familiar face before turning my head to the chord in a familiar voice. "Céleste ! Celeste, here! "

"Hi! "I recognized as I stopped at the boys' table before squeezing Even into my side as he threw his arm over my shoulders. "What's up, guys?"

"Good! Now we want to see Celeste drunk!" Exclaimed Jonas, handing me a beer, immediately making me straighten. " Come on ! "

I grinned, shaking my head before touching my belly in spite of myself. "Sorry, guys. Not this evening. "

"Seriously ? Come on, Celeste !" Even groaned as he widened hiq eyes in exaggeration, causing me to shake my head again. "Okay but you're gonna have to sing with me then. "

I immediately widened my eyes before letting go of a breath surprised as he pulled me abruptly with him towards the platform.

"Even, no! Even, no, n-"

I cut myself as he handed me a mic letting me watch him by taking the microphone in panic.

I looked totally helpless as he went to pick a song before giving an imploring look on the boys.

Isak merely maliciously waved his hand in my direction, causing me to shake my head before giving a bored look at Even as he again stood by me.

The first musical notes sounded around us making me give him an amused look in recognition of the song Imagine-John Lennon.

Even gave me a sharp look as he began to sing letting me look at him with a smile before joining him with a smile on my lips.

However, it was before the Balloon Squad suddenly decided to make their appearance.

I noticed Even making a pause making me give him a nervous look before smiling with Isak as he eagerly motivated Even while singing with him.

Soon the boys joined us giving me the place for the duo instead. Sana immediately opened her arms to embrace me in a hug letting me sing along with the rest of the whole crowd of the bar.

I ended up heading towards the bar in the hope of getting a glass of water or a lemonade when Noora suddenly interposed in my way.

I was about to welcome her with a broad smile only her blasphemous expression made me think otherwise.