#STAYSTRONG

Most of you guys must know about this.

  I'm not going to state the name because it might be rather disturbing for his family , considering the false ( but not false ) report made by supposedly a police.

  I was utterly disgusted by how some people reacted. He knew that he was wrong and we all have to agree that whatever he did was wrong but is it okay to send hates to someone online for doing something wrong ?

  I'm not saying whatever his doing is right. I'm trying to say is that he did apologise and whatever the punishment is , is up to the Judge so who are you to even criticise him ?

  If he isn't popular , would anyone even care ? would the case be so massive ? No. Why are people trying to pick on celebrities when they did a mistake , just because they are famous ?

  Dude.

  Just because someone is famous doesn't mean that he or she doesn't eat , doesn't pee or doesn't poo. They do all that , just like whatever one human being do. Even animals dude.

  Don't pick on someone and send hates to someone just because he or she is a popular celebrity. Doing illegal stuff is indeed wrong , but is sending hates right then ?

  Yes , celebrities chose the path when they know they will receive hates and all but did you have a career where your allowed to send hates to someone ?

  Sending hate comments can actually be brought to court if it's too over the top. That is why many entertainments are starting to up their game , and trying to fight off their haters that are sending malicious comments.

  In conclusion , celebrities are not perfect. They might make mistakes and all , but we shouldn't send hates no matter what. If they did something wrong , their entertainment or the law will do something about it.

  I'm sorry if you think this is wasting your time but I think this is something that needs to be addressed. I
might get hated and all but mine is nothing compared to what those famous people are getting.

  Let's all pray for him.

* there's also another bombing case in Iran :'(

  Let's pray for the world.

7th June 2017

I will be travelling to Hong Kong from 10th to 15th if i'm not wrong so I'm not really sure if I can update stories so yeah :)