6

Yeonhee's POV

I Went back to class and sat down.

" Where did you go ? " Hyejin asked , " Washroom. " I felt bad that I have to lie , but this is what I have to do in order to not be treated totally different.

For some reason , for Physical Education today , We combined class With Hyuna's Class. I had a bad feeling , A really bad feeling.

I changed into my Sports Uniform and walked out. Guys were staring at me and I wanted to kick them 100 feet away.

When I was younger , I had fear of PE. Even till now , It got so bad that I had the urge to cry whenever there's PE , or even worse , literally I cried.

I had the fear of not being up to standard and not being able to be as good as others' and lastly , I hate being laughed at while doing sports.

Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I can't do sports as well as normal human beings that are of smaller size than me.

Back to Current days , Even if i failed at it , No one would mind because i'm skinny now.

How skinny is skinny ?

I'm currently 43kg , standing at 167cm. I Was Never satisfied with my weight , Never once. I looked over at Hyejin to see her happily talking to other classmates.

Hyejin isn't the skinniest girl i've seen but People likes her , because she has a nice attitude. That made me think back , Why did people pick on me instead ?

" Get In Groups of 5 ! " Coach screamed and I grabbed Hyejin. But we ain't 5 , We are 2.

People are asking us to join them , that is something that have never happened to me before. Not even once had anyone asked me to join their group , because it's either they hate the sight of me or they were afraid to ask me because others' might pick on them.

" Coach , Can we stay with 2 ? " Hyejin asked and he frowned , " Did your Maths fail ? I said 5 ! " He screamed , " My Maths did fail. " Hyejin said.

" Join us. " Jisung said with a smile , Hyejin pulled me to Jisung's group with a smile. Hyuna certainly wasn't happy with the arrangement.

" Excuse me ? " Someone said by the door.

I Looked up to see a boy with huge glasses , holding books. " I am the new student. "

Everyone Jeered , " Another Ugly person again. After that fat girl left , the only good one that came in is her. " One of the classmate pointed to me.

I hated it.

They are offending me and then complimenting me.

The new student stood infront of the sports court and introduced himself.

" Annyeonghaseyo , Song Jaehyun Imnida. " He shyly said , " Are you a man ? " One of the female classmate screamed , " Your acting worse than a girl would ! "

The class Jeered.

I have to do something.

" Hey new kid ! " Everyone stopped , thinking I would bully him.

" Come and Join my team ! " Everyone were shocked , even the new student himself. Even the coach was giving me the , Are-you-serious face.

It's dodge ball today and We were dodging when Hyuna accidentally hit my head. I fell to the ground and Jaehyun ran to me.

" Are you okay ? " I nod , " Bring her to the infirmary. " I shook my head , " I'm fine. " I stood up and walked to the side to rest.

Jaehyun sat beside me.

" Why did you talk to me ? " I shrugged , " Just feel like it. " He smiled , " No one asked me to join their group before. " I smiled , " I know that feeling. "

He seemed shocked , " But aren't you the popular kid ? " I chuckled , " Nope , Not at all. " He was amazed , " Bet many guys has a crush on you. " I shook my head.

Jisung's POV

I Glared at The new student , he was being so close to Yeonhee. One more move and they would be touching each other.

I took the dodge ball and placed all my anger in it and threw it to the nearest person and it was Hyuna.

It shoots right on top of Hyuna's head.

She fell to the ground and cried , " You did it on purpose didn't you ? " I shook my head , " I Hate you ! " She ran away.

I chased after her.

" Hyuna ! " I screamed , " What do you want ? " I hugged her , " I want you. " She cried in my arms ,
" It hurts so much. "

I brought her to the infirmary and she rested there for a little while. I went back to the sports court to see Yeonhee still sitting at the side with the new kid.

They were laughing and talking and having fun.

I wanted to break his bo-

Nothing.

The way she looked at him , Isn't that how she looked at me in the past ? Why is she looking at him like that ?

I walked to her and pulled her out of the sports court. She was struggling to get out of my grip.

" What do you want ? " She asked , " I was talking to Jaehyun. " I rolled my eyes , " Stop talking to him. " She seemed shocked , " Why ? "

Why did I not want her to talk to him ?

" He seemed suspicious. " She chuckled , " His not suspicious once you talk to him. " I glared at him from outside , " Just don't talk to him. "

" Jisung , Your acting so weird Today. " I rolled my eyes , " Who is the one that made friends with a guy she don't even know and acted as if she knows everything about him ? "

She seemed shocked at my sudden outburst hug her face turned into a frown.

" I don't know what is your problem towards Jaehyun or me , but your being such a jerk now. " She walked away , leaving me standing outside the sports court.

I ruffled my hair in frustration.

I messed it up , I messed it up real bad.

I walked into the sports court to see Yeonhee talking happily with Jaehyun , it made my heart boils. I guess the fact that she used to be mine , made me get mad when she likes another guy.

I mean she talks to another guy.

She doesn't like him.

No.

Lee Yeonhee , Look what you've done to me.

3rd April 2017