12

This chapter is dedicated to Songsong Couple ! i meant Hyejin and Jaehyun.

Hyejin's POV

I Sat down on my seat while Yeonhee shoots me different emotions looks , such as Sadness , Happiness , etc.

" I'm sorry. " She said and I just smiled at her , after listening to Jaehyun , I realised she helped me in many ways so why am I getting mad at her for that one thing ?

" I forgive you. " She smiled and hugged me , " So how are you and Jae ? " I rolled my eyes and she smirked.

" his so irritating. " She laughed , " Did he do anything to save you ? " I nod.

" The typhoon came when Jaehyun and I were at the rooftop but I didn't dare to move since I might fly but he risked his life to come save me. " Yeonhee was fangirling at the side while I was saying the story.

" His so sweet ! Date him ! " I smacked her and she winced in pain.

I looked over at Jaehyun and realised how good a person he is even though his irritating and annoying and ew.

We went back to the dorms and it was luxurious. I'm surprised.

" Groups of 5 in a room ! " Hyuna smirked , " any Gender ? " Mr Kim nods , " Just make sure you don't do anything silly. "

I grabbed Jisung , Jaehyun and Yeonhee but we need one more student.

" Me ! " I saw Shinwoo running towards us with a smile. " I'm not late aren't I ? " Jaehyun smirked ,
" Your very late. "

" Oh damn , Rival. " Jisung said , while Yeonhee and him were laughing.

" It's not funny at all. " Jaehyun say , Shinwoo and I both nodded our head. The love bird immediately shut their mouth and we went to the dorm even though I know Hyuna wanted Jisung to be in her room.

" I want this ! " I pointed to the pink bed because I like pink. " Your so ew. " Jaehyun said , " Shut it freak ! "

" I'll go to take a shower. " Shinwoo said and we all nod. We sat around a circle and we played Truth or dare after all of us took a shower.

I spin the bottle and it points to Shinwoo.

" Truth. " Jisung smirked , " How much do you like Hyejin ? " He smiled , " A lot. " My face flushed , Jaehyun literally sprayed water on my face.

I glared at him.

Shinwoo spin the bottle and it points to me.

" Truth. " Yeonhee smiled , " Would you rather date Shinwoo or Jaehyun ? "

My god.

" None. " Yeonhee threw a pillow at me , " You must choose one. " I looked around , " You guys must impress me first. "

Shinwoo took out a rose from his bag and gave it to me with a kiss on my hand.

While Jaehyun , he literally just rolled his eyes and glared at me. His surprise event is sprayer water at my face again.

" Shinwoo. " I saw Shinwoo's face lit up while Jaehyun's face darkened.

I spin the bottle again and it points at Jaehyun.

" Dare. " Yeonhee smirked , " I dare you to kiss Hyejin on the lips. " Isn't it suppose to be his dare ?

Within seconds , I felt something on my lips , I saw a close up of Jaehyun's face and his skin is actually very flawless.

" You guys must like each other a lot. " Jisung said ,
" You've been kissing for the past 15 seconds. " Yeonhee said , We released from the kiss and glared at each other .

" Just date ! " Shinwoo glared at Jaehyun while Jaehyun glared at me.

Jaehyun spin the bottle and it flew to the washroom so he went to take but he came back without the bottle.

" I-I-I think the rumours are real. " He suddenly said , Rumours of dorms are usually scary. It's all horror genre.

Yeonhee started to hug Jisung and I hugged my pillow while Jaehyun hide under his blanket and Shinwoo hugged himself.

" Are you sure ? " Jaehyun nods , " I can't even I- " The door started banging really vigorously but no one dared to open the door.

We decided to all go together.

We stayed in a cluster , Yeonhee and I are in the middle while the guys surround us.

Jaehyun's POV

I Literally got scared when I saw a figure in the washroom's mirror , it scares me so much.

We are now fighting to open the door , Im literally nearest to the washroom door !

" How I wish i'm a girl so I could be in the middle. " I said and no one seemed to feel the lightened of the mood.

Shinwoo quickly pull the door open only to see a parcel.

It's getting creepier.

We called Mr Kim to our room because it might be some creepy things.

He opened it with us and it's a teddy bear but it's an old teddy bear.

there's a note.

Dear children ,

  I'm your senior , a really really old senior. I was born in the year 1860 and I lived here for my whole High school life.

This is the teddy that helped me though it.

Remember me.

- Your senior

We all started screaming , Without knowing , Hyejin hugged me and I hugged her back.

She's actually really huggable. Like a te-

Never mind.

I stared at the teddy and realised that teddy has camera on it.

Someone is playing a prank.

I smiled at it and went nearer to the camera , " Hey there. " I said it in a creepy voice.

" It turns out to be Hyuna trying to scare all of you. " I smirked , " I knew it. " Everyone stared at me , I pointed to the camera.

Everyone left for the food downstairs except for Hyejin and I. We sat on our own bed as we chill.

" What's your ideal type ? " She suddenly asked , " I don't know. " She stared at me , " You got to say. "

" I like girls that are genuine. " She looked at me in disbelief , " That's all ? " I nod. " What about yours then ? "

" I like guys that treats me like a friend. " She said , I laughed , " Isn't that friendzone ? " She shook her head , " As in , he treats me like a friend but a girlfriend. " I nod.

" You know , I can treat you like that. " I suddenly blurted out. She seemed shocked , " I- "

She came down from her bed and walked to mine.

She sat beside me since our beds are all queen size beds , " I can't believe i'm saying this but I actually might like you. "

I don't know what's with me but I felt happy.

My intestines are all jumping around happily.

" I- " She cut me off with a kiss , ew again ?

" I'm genuine you fool. " She smiled , I pulled her closer to me , " and I'm your boyfriend that treats you like a friend. "

She Moved nearer to me and I hugged her.

I can't believe my destiny is actually Song Hyejin.

9th April 2017