7

Yeonhee's POV

I Can't Believe Jisung is such a jerk.

He suddenly just grabbed me and pulled me out of the sports court. He even told me to stay away from Jaehyun when he didn't do anything to him.

" You mean you just transferred here a few weeks ago ? " I nod , " You gained popularity so quickly. " He said , looking down on the floor.

I shook my head.

" Yeonhee , Can you transformed me ? " I stared at him in disbelief , " You should be yourself. " He shook his head , " I want to change myself. "

" Do you want to change for your own good or for society ? " He thought for awhile , " Myself. "

Since he wanted to change for himself , I should help him then. Being confident of yourself is good too but if you changed for society like me , you would feel like your whole life means nothing.

" Meet me after school at the nearest mall to the school. " He nods with a wide smile.

School ended and I went home to change my clothes and get extra money.

I wore a High waisted denim shorts with a white tee. I put on my high socks and a black vans sneakers.

I tied my hair into a side braid and walked to the nearest Mall.

I saw Jaehyun awkwardly standing at a corner and I ran to him. The moment he saw me , his face lit up.

" Did you know how awkward I am ? " I chuckled ,
" Let's go ! " I pulled him to the first store where I got him a few pieces of clothes and pants.

I pulled him to the second store where I bought him a few pairs of shoes that are easy to match.

Last store is where the magic begins.

The cold breeze blew towards my face as I smelled the sweet scent of rose the moment I opened the door.

" Welcome ! " A petite girl said with a smile , " My friend wants to cut his hair and make a change. l She smiled , " Please take a seat. "

I waited outside since Jaehyun wanted it to be a surprise. He got himself a few pair sof contact lenses so that he doesn't need to wear his huge glasses.

" Yeonhee ! " Jaehyun called from inside , My jaw dropped , literally dropped.

He looks like a god damn Kpop Idol.

The hair stylists were all taking pictures with him , He seemed uncomfortable.

After that , We went to eat our lunch at a cafe. Girls were staring at him with hearts in their eyes , Jaehyun didn't notice anything.

" Jaehyun , your getting so popular. " I chuckled , He looked around and realised girls were staring at him. His cheeks became red , " I-I'm not ! "

I laughed , " No matter what , Somethings just doesn't change. " He chuckled , " Yeonhee , You said that you used to be different , in what ways ? "

I was hesitant to say.

" Can I trust you ? " He nods , " I used to be obese. " He seemed shocked , " But your so skinny now. " I smiled , " Because I forced myself to be skinny. "

I could see a tint of sadness in his face.

" Society sucks. " I nod , " But I guess it's what made me stronger. " He smiled , " Let's not talk about sad stuff. " I Nod.

When the food was served , We took a selca together.

" You have something here. " I tried to clean it but didn't managed to. He took a tissue , leaned forward and cleaned the side of my mouth.

My face was flushed so bad that I could use the heat on my face to fry egg.

" You h-have something there t-that's why. " I chuckled awkwardly , " I-I know. "

The whole meal was awkward.

Jaehyun's POV

After I helped her clean the sides of her mouth , everything became so awkward.

I have to admit that she's cute.

I didn't know she had such past , Society really caused misery to others'.

We were now walking in the mall , It was so crowded that in a second , someone would get lost. People were pushing and pulling , I saw Yeonhee looking uncomfortable.

She almost lacked behind , so i held her hands and pulled her to the front.

Her Face was blushing so much.

After we got out of the mall , I took her to a near by bench. We were trying to catch our breath when Hyejin I supposed ran to us with a smile.

" Love birds ! " She pointed to our hands , that's when I realised we are still holding hands.

" Who is this ? " Hyejin asked as she points to me.

" Jaehyun. " Her jaw dropped , " The new student ? " I nod , " Your so good looking ! But too bad your Yeonhee's. " Both Yeonhee and I flushed so Bad.

" Don't act all shy when I know you guys love it. " Hyejin chuckled , " I'll leave and you guys can continue whatever you guys are doing beforehand. " She skipped her way to the mall.

" Sorry about Hyejin , She's very .. " I nod , " I understand. " She smiled , " Do you want to have ice cream ? " I nod.

We walked to the Ice Cream stand.

" We have the couple promotion. " The man said as he points to the board with a smile , " We'll get a Couple promotion. "

Hyejin flushed and we ordered ice cream anyways since it's bae.

We are now sitting at a near by bench again.

" Why did you transfer to our school ? " I smiled ,
" I was raised in America but I came to Korea a few days ago. It's near to my house so here I am. " I chuckled.

" Are you joining any after school club ? " I nods ,
" I thought of joining Basketball. " she nod , I asked her , " What after school club are you planning to join ? "

" I'm between Singing one and Dance. " I nods , I smiled at her , " I don't really know how can people even hate you. "

Her face became redder and redder gradually , it's so cute. I'm so creepy.

" I was always picked on when I was in america though. " She looked at me , " I was Asian , so people in my school didn't like me. They said I looked like someone kind of Alien. "

" Your quite good looking though. " I was surprised , I didn't expect her to say that.

She looked into far distance and smiled.

" I found someone that I could share things with easily. " She looked at me and smiled.

That's when my heart started to race.

3rd April 2017