11

Yeonhee's POV

" I don't even know what's up with Kang Shinwoo and Song Jaehyun. " Hyejin pouted as she walked to class with me.

" Hey , Two guys fighting over you. " She rolled her eyes , " If it means dating Song Jaehyun , I'd rather not date. "

" Wait till the end. "

I left her dumbfounded in the middle of the hallway , I walked to class to see Hyuna sitting on my seat. I just moved her to the side and sat down on my seat.

She's too skinny so she's pretty light.

" You ! " I stared at her , " You stole Jisung from me ! Why ?! " She screamed , everyone stared at us. Even students from outside looked inside to see the drama.

Chisung.

" I didn't steal him. " She smirked , " You stole him
from me and your denying ?! "

" Who's the one that stole Jisung ? " She pointed at me , " It's you. " I said , " Jisung and I used to date until you came and ruined everything. "

Everyone were shocked.

Duh , They have been bad mouthing me about me since I came.

" So your really that fat , Ugly woman ? " I shook my head , " I'm Yeonhee not Hyuna. " I saw Jisung on the verge of laughing.

" I'm not fat and Ugly ! " I smirked , " But isn't being fat and ugly better than offending others' for being themselves ? "

" But you stole Jisung from me ! " I chuckled , " Get your facts right , I dated Jisung first. Then you came along and dragged him away. "

" Because I'm pretty. " I smirked , " Same goes for me now. " I winked at her and she stomped out of the room because she have no comebacks.

" You made me proud ! " Jisung walked in , hugging me. " What's with you two ? " Hyejin walked in with confusion , " We are dating and she's the old Yeonhee. "

Hyejin was smiling happily , that's what i thought she would do. But no.

Instead , She ran out of the classroom with a betrayed face.

" Hyejin ! " I screamed , " Jaehyun ! Please go after Hyejin ! I'm afraid she would do something silly ! "

Okay maybe not silly cause she's pretty smart.

Hyejin's POV

Shouldn't I be happy for them ?

Instead I felt betrayed.

I thought Yeonhee Trusted me , I thought she would tell me everything because I told her everything.

I'm such a bad friend , aren't I ?

Not being happy when your best friend went back with her boyfriend and have a happily after.

I looked at the scenery from the rooftop , it's so pretty. With all shades of blue , contrasting each other , making it a prettier picture.

" Song Hyejin ! " I looked over and realized it's Song Jaehyun. He ran to me , " Don't do it. " I was surprised but yet puzzled. Do what ?

" Don't take away your life ! " He screamed , " I'm not. " He seemed surprised , " I- " I pulled him to make him sit beside me.

" Isn't the sky beautiful ? " He nods , " Like me. " I rolled my eyes , " Stop being arrogant. "

" So what are you going to do with Shinwoo ? " I shrugged , " Thought of accepting him ? " I nod. He sighed , " His a good guy. " I nod.

Suddenly , the weather changed totally.

It started thunder storming heavily , trees were swaying really violently and I felt as If I could fly away.

" Hyejin ! " Jaehyun called me but apparently I was too scared to walk to him. " Jaehyun ! "

It's a matter of life and death.

I was holding on to the metal pole beside me really tightly because the wind was so strong.

Jaehyun actually walked to me and pulled me to the door.

He risked his life for me.

Once we got into the shelter , both of us sighed in relieve.

" Are you okay ? " He nods , " Thank you. " He seemed shocked , " Ya , Song Hyejin just thanked me ! " I chuckled.

" But how are we going to go home ? " I shrugged , He smiled , " Maybe there's going to be sleep overs , I mean the school is hella rich. They definitely have dorms because I've seen it. " I nod.

" At level 5 , It's all dorms. " I said , " School is providing us with everything ! " I chuckled.

We walked down to class together while laughing at lame stuff.

My principal suddenly spoke into the speaker , He would only speak if there is emergency situation.

" Everyone keep calm please , this is Principal Cho speaking. Currently , We received a news that no students are allowed to go home due to the typhoon that is happening now. Everyone stay calm. So you'll be using the dorms at level 5 and the school will provide you with everything. That's all for my announcement. Thank you. "

I wanted to watch my drama though !

" Yes ! Free supplies of food ! " I smacked him , " It's a typhoon out there dude , Be more respectful. " He looked at the mark that I smacked and then back at me for like 5 times.

" IT HURTS ! " He screamed causing everyone to stare at us. Not sure how unfortunate we are but someone pushed me towards Jaehyun and we literally fell on top of each other again.

" You got your revenge dude. " I smacked him and got up. People were giving us teasing looks , I saw Yeonhee but I'm still not sure how am i going to face her.

" Oh yeah , You must have heard about Yeonhee. " I nod , " She did tell me she didn't want to lie to you but she have to because she wasn't proud of her old self , not sure if this helps but just forgive her. " Why is he helping her ?

" Yeonhee helped me get over a new life . that's why I'm helping her. " Can he read my mind ?

" No your saying it out loud. " He laughed and swing his arm over my shoulders , " Hey , I saved you so he my servant for a week. " I glared at him.

" Be Kind to me , doggy. " I smacked him , " I don't care if i'm your servant or dog because I have temper. "

Jaehyun's POV

I Laughed because she looks like a dog actually. She's actually pretty cute , ew. not.

She acts like a god damn lion that hasn't eaten for a few years and she literally fell on me and i think my bones are breaking because a lion tried to take advantage of me.

I walked into class with my arms around Hyejin.

" Songsong Couple ! " Everyone screamed and I looked at them in disgust , " Her ? Ew ! "

" We are talking about descendants of the sun couple you fool ! " One of the student replied cause everyone to burst into laughter , including Hyejin.

" You dumb ! " I rolled my eyes , " Dog , stay low. " She glared at me while I smiled widely at her.

So today , I adopted a dog and named it Song Hyejin.

9th April 2017