Chapter 18: Explain

Kayla's P.O.V:

Cameron drove back to the hotel, but he didn't say anything. The silence was killing me, I think it was because I knew he was about to do something to make me mad. He always got quiet when he was mad or he was about to make me mad. He's an amazing guy, but he does a really good job when it comes to making me mad.

Cameron: "Why didn't you tell me something was bothering you?"

Me: "I was scared."

Cameron: "Of what?"

Me: "I didn't want you to be mad and think I was over exaggerating."

Cameron: "I'm sorry, but I wouldn't have done that."

Me: "Thank you."

Cameron: "Why didn't you tell me Dylan contacted you?"

Me: "I don't know."

Cameron: "Okay. What did he tell you?"

I took out my phone, and handed it to him.

Cameron's P.O.V:

I read her text with him as soon as she handed it to me. 'Hey I just wanted to tell you something while I can. I heard you were pregnant and you're getting married. Some people would say congratulations, but that's not the case right now. I just wanted to tell you that you shouldn't go through with this. You aren't mom or wife material. Those kids aren't even going to have Cameron around because once y'all get together he's going to leave. You were a bad girlfriend why do you think I cheated so many times? I can't even believe you got pregnant. I thought you were going to be a loner. Cameron may seem happy now, but what happens when a better or prettier girl comes along. He's going to leave you and those kids. Just giving you a heads up your first love Dylan.'

I could feel my blood boiling. I wanted him just to leave her alone. He will do anything to take her happiness away from her.

Kayla: "Cameron-"

Me: "Kayla, no."

Kayla: "I'm sorry I should've shown you."

Me: "So you let this bother you for a while?"

Kayla: "Yes, but it's not something that I just wanted to show you Cameron."

Me: "You can tell me anything."

Kayla: "I know that, but I knew I did I was going to cry. I don't like crying in front of people."

Me: "That's why I'm here. You should know you can do anything I'm your safe place. You could do anything, and I would still love you."

Kayla: "I know, I'm sorry."

Me: "I'm not mad at you."

Kayla: "Really?"

Me: "No I'm mad at your sorry excuse for an ex-boyfriend."

   Kayla: "It's okay Cameron."

   Why does she have to think this is okay? This is not okay. This dude keeps messing with my family, and I'm tired of it.

   Me: "Let's go!"

   I felt like I was being rude I'm not trying to be, but this is going to finally stop. She needed finally be free of him.