Chapter 13: I'm coming home

Cameron's P.O.V:

I walked inside to see, Kayla and Shawn watching one of my YouTube video's. She was always entertained by them, I liked to think of her as my number one fan.

     Kayla: "Baby!"

     She gave me a hug. She was in a much better mood than earlier, that must have really been bothering her. I'm glad that she feels better, I didn't want to have to beat the crap out of him for hurting my girl.

     Me: "Do you feel better now?"

     Kayla: "Much. Now what did you want to talk about?"

     Me: "Do you want to go home for about two weeks?"

    Kayla: "Cam, I am home."

    Me: "No, I mean to Texas."

    Kayla: "I mean it would be nice to see some family and friends, why?"

   Me: "I want to meet your family and friends."

   Kayla: "When would we go?"

  Me: "Well I kind of already got the tickets."

  Kayla: "How do you kind of already have tickets?"

  Me: "Because I wanted to meet them, and I figured that I could convince you."

  Kayla: "Well I will only go if I can meet your parents, now that you know and can tell me about them."

  Me: "Well they might come."

  Kayla: "Okay, but we still have to meet them! But how did you know that you could convince me?"

   Me: "Well I know how hardheaded you are, so that seemed like a challenge. But I know how much you love and your family, and I know that you want your family to accept me. So I figured lets go see them."

   Autumn: "Well I'm going back with you. I got a extra ticket, Shawn do you want to come?"

  Kayla: "Yes, he does. Nicole and Nick, did y'all get a ticket?"

   Nick: "Yeah, we wanted to go!"

   Me: "Kayla, all of Magcon is coming. The Jacks, Mahogany, Hayes and Nash, Carter and his girlfriend, Taylor, Madison, Aaron, Shawn, Matthew, and Nash's girlfriend Taylor/Gia."

   Kayla: "Well it looks like we are going to Texas."

   Me: "Yeah, so everyone go get packed our flight leaves in three hours. And if you are anything like Kayla and Johnson it will take you two and a half hours."

   Kayla: "I don't take that long."

   Me: "Keep telling yourself that sweetheart."

   She nudged my arm and then left. Man, I love her, but I love getting on her nerves more. Everyone left and got packed.

   Kayla's P.O.V:

   I just needed one last thing and I would be done packing. And it's only been 1 hour.

  Me: "Cameron, do you know where my vitamins are?"

  Johnson: "Preggo, I'll get them."

  Me: "When did you get here? And my name is not Preggo!"

  Johnson: "Like ten minutes ago. And I'll stop calling you Preggo when you aren't pregnant, but you are pregnant so you are Preggo."

   Me: "Jack Johnson, when I beat the crap out of you for calling me that, DON'T CRY!"