Chapter 11: Are you okay?

Kayla's P.O.V:

   Cameron: "You know that Shawn has a thing for Autumn, right?"

Me: "I kind of had a feeling that he did."

    Cameron: "The only other person he's ever looked at like that is you. And I think that they could potentially make it together."

Me: "Yeah?"

   Cameron: "Yeah!"

   Me: "Can you believe it in just four months we are going to be parents?"

   Cameron: "I know, but for now home owners are moving into a bigger house. Now are you ready to set up the other house?"

   Me: Not really Mr. Dallas, but I haven't seen it for a couple of days, so I guess I need to go."

  Cameron: "Yes you do. Let's just say I've had some help the last couple of days, with the kid's rooms and it's almost done."

   Me: "Cam, we just figured out which rooms were going to who, the last time I was there. How did y'all get so much done in such little time?"

   Cameron: "Cause I'm super dad and the most amazing boyfriend." I rolled my eyes at his response, as a joke. "Um Love, what was wrong with my response?" He asked as he walked over, and started to tickle me.

    Cameron knew tickling was my weakness. Shawn told him one time when Mahogany, Cameron, Shawn, and I were coming back from a party. Because Mahogany and I were messing with the boys, and the guys ganged up on us and started a tickle war.

     Me: Cameron continued to tickle me. "STOP! PLEASE? I LOVE YOU, AND YOU ARE SUPER DAD AND AN EVEN BETTER BOYFRIEND!"

   After I said that Cameron stopped.

    Cameron: "That's what I thought."

     He kissed the top of my head, and we left to the car, to go to the new house.

      It took like 20 minutes, but we got there. I walked into the house, and it looked really good.  But then again we've only had the house for about a week. I was thinking about texting Nicole, to see if her and Nick wanted to come by. But I walked into Nathan's room and I saw Nick.

Me: "Hey Nick! Where's Nicole?"

    Nick put up five fingers and counted down. Once the last finger went down, Nicole ran in and hugged me from the back.

    Nicole: "KAYLA!" She screamed as she ran in.

    Nick: "Hey Kayla! And she's right there."

   Me: "IT'S MY LITTLE FARMER!"

   Nicole: "PREGGO!"

   Me: "Apparently you've been talking to Johnson."

   Nicole: "Yeah, he calls you that a lot."

    I hate the name, but how guilty she looked was funny.

   Right after shat all happened, I heard the door open.

   Autumn: "Kayla, Nicole, I need your help! let's go!" Nicole and I followed her into, what is supposed to be Cam and I's room. "KAYLA HURRY UP!"

   Me: "I'm pregnant, I'm sorry I'm not going as fast as you non-pregnant people!"

   Nicole busted out laughing at laughing when I said that.

   Autumn: "And who's fault is that? we didn't ask you to get pregnant."

  Me: "Cameron's and I didn't ask to be pregnant either."

Cameron walked in.

Cameron: "How is that my fault?"