Chapter 3: Over?

Johnson's P.O.V:

I still can't believe he would hurt her like that. Kayla and Cameron, people would look at they and be like, 'They are so happy, I want a relationship like that.' Kayla loved him, and he loved her. I'm so mad at him, and I can't do anything, because if I did Kayla might not talk to me again. I just want to look out for her. Ever since she moved here, she had my back.

She loved Texas, but she wanted to see the world. Kayla was always really adventurous, that was one thing I always admired. No matter what she always was out for adventure. I guess when she came to New York, she was looking for a place to see new things.

But Cameron, knew how to understand Kayla. If she was sad, mad, happy, no matter what, he always knew just what to do. I have to get things back to the way they were before.

     Cameron's P

Cameron's P.O.V:

I messed up. I didn't talk to her. Johnson is right, I broke things off, I should have talked to her, instead of jumping to conclusions. Kayla's probably broke down crying, and I need to fix this. She's my everything, I can't let her go. Ever since I saw that picture, I've been a mess. I'm going to text her, I hope she answers.

     She wasn't answering my texts, and I've called her about 100 times

She wasn't answering my texts, and I've called her about 100 times. I'm scared of what might happen. I've made it to her house. I called all of Magcon, Nick and Nicole, and Madison. They should be here soon. But I can't wait, I have to know if my girl is okay. I'm scared for her.

I rang the doorbell multiple times. Why isn't she answering the door? The door is locked, great. What game is she playing at? I remembered she keeps a spare under the doormat. I take a look under and that's gone too. She always forgets to lock the back door. She is literally going to kill me for walking around her house. I walked around the house to find, the door was unlocked.

Me: "Babe," I screamed to the top of my lungs. There was no response. So I walk to her room, where I see her curled up into a ball in the corner. I sat on the ground right next to her. "Kayla, please stop shaking. I'm not here to yell or hurt you."

Kayla: "Why are you here?"

Me: "Because I love you and I want to talk this out."

Kayla's P.O.V:

Me: "Why do you want to talk now? You wouldn't talk to me about it before. You didn't trust me. Why didn't you trust me? Am I really that bad? What made you think I would go back to him? I've stayed loyal to you the whole time."

Cameron: "I know, and I'm sorry I didn't realize that sooner. I do trust you, I just felt hurt and didn't know how to handle the pain. There is nothing bad about you. And I know he hurt you, so much that should have been my first clue?"

Me: "Okay."

Cameron: "Okay, what?"

Me: "What do you want to know?"

Cameron: "Why were you ignoring my calls and texts? Where is your key under the mat? When was that picture taken? Do you still love me?"

Me: "Let's get this straight; I never stopped loving you. That picture was taken over a year ago. I brought the key in, because I was mad at Mahogany and Shawn, and I didn't want them to come in. And my phone is dead and probably in the car.

Cameron: "I'm sorry, I love you, I don't want to fight about this anymore."

I don't know what to tell him. Can I forgive him? I'm still hurting. Are we going to get back together?

Me: "Cameron, I don't know if I can do this, at least not right now."

Cameron: "But what about us?"

Me: "Cam, is there even an us anymore?"

Cameron: "Yes. Maybe. I love you!"

Me: "And I love you, but we need a break."

Everyone else came into the house. And ran to my room. While Cameron left and when he got in the car you could hear the door shut.

Gilinsky: "Are you two okay?"

Mahogany: "Kayla, what happened?"

Me: "We didn't get back together. I honestly have no idea if we are okay."

Shawn: "Why?"

Me: "I didn't want too. Not right now, maybe later, but I can't right now." And then more tears spilled from my eyes. "I know y'all just want to help, but can y'all please go?"

All together: "Yes, we love you. And it's going to be okay."

And after that it was just me. I was alone in this empty room.