Chapter 15: They know?

Kayla's P.O.V:

   When I woke up, I heard talking. But not from Cameron, it sounded like two females. I sat up, and rubbed my eyes.

   Momma Dallas: "Good morning sleepyhead."

   Me: "Good morning, Miss.Dallas."

   Momma Dallas: "Sweetheart, you can call me Mom."

   Me: "Okay, Mom."

   Momma Dallas: "How did you sleep?"

   Me: "Good, but where did Cameron go?"

   Momma Dallas: "Oh, he had to go do a few things. But he should be back soon, he said that you need to get ready, and he has a surprise for you."

    Me: "What did I do to deserve him?"

    Momma Dallas: "He says the exact same thing about you."

   I giggled.

   Me: "Did he say what to wear today? Fancy? Causal?"

   Momma Dallas: "I would wear just something nice, but casual."

   Me: "Okay, I will do that!"

   Sierra: "Oh, do you need any help with your hair and makeup?" She looked so excited, "I just figured that it would be a good way for us to bond. Because one day you're going to be my sister."

    Me: "Actually yes, I want to get to know you all better."

    Sierra: "Okay, go get your outfit on, and I will get started."

    Me: "Okay," I walked into the closet. And saw the perfect outfit.

    It was a long white dress, it was beautiful. I put it on, and you noticed the baby belly more than any other outfit. If the press or fans didn't have pictures from yesterday they will today. I was really scared to get hate from Cameron's fans. I have got it before, but it really takes a toll on your self esteem. I thought I wasn't good enough for him, but he helped me through the hate. I couldn't be happier, than to have him in my life.

   Me: "Sierra, I'm done."

   Sierra: "That dress looks amazing on you. Where did you get it?"

   Me: "Actually I didn't have this dress before. But I love it!"

   Momma Dallas: "Well that's good to hear, that I still have good taste."

   Me: "You got me this dress?" She nodded. "Thank you!"

   Momma Dallas: "You're welcome! It does look good."

   Sierra: "Okay mom, we will see you later. But we have some bonding to do, before Cam takes her over."

   I couldn't help, but to laugh when she said that.

   We walked into another room, it looked like ours. Well of course it does, it's a hotel. Sierra had her makeup and straightener all set up on her rooms vanity.

   Sierra: "Okay, you just have a seat right here and I will be done in no time!"

  Me: "Okay!"

  Sierra: "You know I'm really glad Cameron found you. He said that you keep him in track like; if he has to upload a video on YouTube, Post something on social media, get to a meeting, has plans, or anything.  You are the one that makes sure he does it. He told me that he almost had a panic attack, but you let him know that it was going to be okay. I don't know how you did that, but it worked. I haven't seen him so happy in a long time. Cameron wasn't one of the popular kids in school, that really took a toll on him. He didn't have a lot of friends, until Chris came. But when Chris was gone, he lost his best friend and that caused more sadness. When he became famous, he had fans and he loved all of them, and he is very thankful for all that they do. But he missed his family while he was gone, and you and the guys had to be his family. He called me the day you two met, and he said 'I found the one!' I had never seen him more sure of anything."