Chapter 14: You again?

Why are all these cars here? I had a feeling this would happen; they were going to invite like all these people, cause there baby is home. They said something about doing it when I was in like 11th grade, but I thought that was for when I was little. Well it's never a dull moment in my house.

I walked in and there was so many people. Okay maybe like 20.

Mom: "Okay y'all are going to go back to the limo once y'all get dressed."

Grandma: "Go to your room, I have outfits for all of you."

Me: "Thanks, but what are y'all doing?"

Dan: "Let's just say that, we aren't the only people that want to see you!"

Me: "Where are we going?"

Dan: "Remember that place that people have parties at? The event room?"

Me: "Yeah, that's it?"

Dan: "Yeah!"

Me: "Well thank you! But we are going to go get ready."

We all got ready. They had a beautiful dress for me, and you could really see the baby bump. I really haven't wore any tight clothing, most of the clothes were loose. It was blue and it fell to the ground.

Cameron: "Are you all done?"

Me: "Yeah, give me a minute."

I opened the door to see Cameron dressed up in a suit that matched my dress.

   He looked nice, I can't believe I was blessed with him

Cameron's P.O.V:

Wow, she looks amazing.  When she opened the door, I just stood in shock. I knew that she was beautiful, but seeing her showing off the baby bump; it was just different, although it was a good different. I think she hides it mostly, because the fans really didn't like her at first, because she was with me and she doesn't want more hate. I hate that she got hate, if I could take back all of the words they said I would. I mean a lot of the fans had wrote apologies to her, for the hate, but I think that some of it still gets to her. I want her to be happy, but a lot of things have really got to her.