Water balloon fight(Bryce x reader)

*I plain on updatin all my vanoss crew books today(Sad Girl, preferences and outfit book) so be ready ❤️ also I might have a surprise story coming out soon so stay tuned*

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, my phone in hand and sunglasses on my head.
"Hey (name)?" I heard Bryce yell, his upbeat voice brining a smile to my face.
"What my love?" I called back, turning off my phone before placing it on the table.
"I have a surprise for you." He said, walking into the living room.
He was wearing a tank top with a pair of shorts matched with some vans.
"Oh what is it?" I asked, walking over to him.
"I'm not saying. It's a surprise." He said, before placing his hands over my eyes.
"Come on. I'll lead you outside." He said and I nodded.
He guided me outside and I somehow managed not to run into anything or truly over anything.
A second after my shoe hit the grass, Bryce pulled his hands away reveling a huge bucket filled with water balloons.
I looked from the tote to Bryce before looking back at the tote, "A water ballon fight?" I asked, a smile growing on my face.
"Yep." He said before running over to the tote and pulling out a black ballon.
"Play fair!" I said, throwing my hands up in the air before slowly walking over to the tote.
The second I picked up a balloon, Bryce smashed his balloon over my head and grabbed another.
I let out a light laugh before throwing the ballon at him and grabbing three more.
I held the balloons close to my chest, trying not to drop them, as I ran away from him.
"Catch me if you can Bryce!" I yelled over my shoulder.
"Oh I can (name)!" He yelled as I rounded around the side of the house.
I ran into the front yard before stopping at the corner of the house.
I peaked around the side and threw a ballon at Bryce.
The ballon hit him square in the chest before instantly exploding on his chest.
I didn't stay any longer to see what he did next.
I ran into the house before running through the kitchen and into the backyard.
I made my way to the tote before getting another ballon out of it.
Before I could even get up, balloons hit my back and I felt the water cling to my shirt and shorts.
"Bruce!" I yelled out before turning around quickly and throwing all three of the balloons at him.
One hit him in the stomach, one in the face, and one missed him and hit the ground.
I laughed as Bryce, picking the ballon off of his nose.
I somehow managed to trip over a blade of grass or something and feel back.
The breathe flew out of me as I landed into the tote.
"(Name)!" Bryce yelled before running over to me, "Are you okay?"
"I'm good." I said blushing brightly from embarrassment.
Bryce held out his hand and I grabbed it.
He pulled me out of the tote and I could feel that my shirt and shorts were both soaked with water.
"Your so clumsy." Bryce said, moving my hair out from in front of my eyes before wrapping his hands around my waist.
He pulled me closer to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I'm sorry I ruined our water balloon fight."
"It's okay. I mean we would've busted all the balloons at one point anyway." He said before smirking, "I'm sure I would've won anyway and you would've been soaked."
"Oh shut it Bryce and kiss me." I said, smiling as he lowered his head and captured my lips with his.
Once we pulled away, I managed to turn us around and push him into the tote with a laugh.
He was shocked for a second before grabbing a hold of my hand and pulling me into the tote with him.
I fell on to his chest and he instantly pulled me closer.
We stayed like that for a few minutes before he spoke up, "You wanna go in and play some games?"
"Yea." I said before adding, "I would much rather be inside anyway."
We got out of the tote before walking into the house hand in hand.

Word count: 701