Livewire(Craig x reader) OWS

The song above is what this one shot is based off of. Please listen to the song. Keep in mind this is the way I interpreted the song.

Anther day, anther bar, anther man. That had become my mantra for the past few weeks.
After my boyfriend broke up with me on our three year anniversary over three weeks ago, I hadn't spent a night alone.
I went from bar to bar in town, flirting my way around trying to find a one night stand or maybe even a boyfriend.
Tonight was just like any other night, I was wearing a short blue dress with matching heels. I had my makeup done and my hair was pulled up into a sleek ponytail.
I got out my car and walked into the bar, the smell of alcohol hit my nose instantly.
I practically floated to the bar and set down beside a man in his mid thirties.
He might be older then me but hey a mans a man.
I scooted my barstool closer to him as I ordered a drink.
The man turned to look at me before taking a gulp of his drink, "Well, hello there pretty lady." He said, for some reason I didn't feel safe around him but nevertheless I stayed.
"Hey. What's your name?" I asked, taking my drink from the hand of the bartender before sipping on it.
"I'm Elliot." He said before taking my hand in his, "Come on let's go somewhere private."
I didn't want to go with him but his grip on my hand was to tight for me to let get out of.
Without me saying a word, he dragged me off the barstool and toward a table in the back of the bar.
He threw me on the table before he got on top of me, pinning my arms above by head and holding my legs down with his weight.
I winched in pain before opening my mouth to speak.
He slammed his free hand down on my mouth and started to kiss my neck as my eyes grew wide.
I tried the best I could to kick out of his grasp or to even launch my high heel off my foot and to hit him.
My efforts failed when both my high heels fell to the ground as the man started to unzip my dress.
That's when I bite him and he let out a gasp.
The next thing I knew, he was thrown off of me.
I set up to see a man about my age, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, hitting the man.
I got off the table and shakily picked up my high heels up off the ground.
The man stopped punching Elliot as I started to cry.
Hot tears fell down my face as the truth hit me. I just almost got raped at a cheap bar.
"Hey hey shh it's okay." The man said, pulling me into a hug.
I buried my face in his chest, I was probably staining his shirt with my tears but at this point I didn't care.
"He was a dirtbag who doesn't deserve to even be around woman like you. He deserves to be in Hell." The man spoke aloud.
I raised my face up and sniffled before speaking, "Why do you care so much about me? You don't even know my name or anything."
He smiled down at me before taking my hand and guiding me to a little couch in the very back of the bar.
I set down on the soft leather and the man set down beside me before speaking, "Well, what's your name?"
"I'm (name)." I replied back, a soft blush spreading across my face.
None of the one night stand I have had ever asked me my name. Ever.
"I'm Craig." He said, handing me a drink.
I looked down at it causing him to chuckle, "It's yours from the bar. I seen him drag you from your drink."
"Thanks Craig." I said, my tears finally stopping.
I took a sip from my glass before sitting it down on the table beside me, "what do you do for a living?"
Craig laughed as he spoke, "I play games with my friends for a living actually."
"That's a job?" I asked before looking down, "That was kinda rude."
"No that's okay. Most people have the same reaction anyway but yea I'm a Youtuber." He said before adding, "what do you do?"
"I'm a nurse." I replied back.

That was a little over five years ago.
Now, Craig and I were married and had a baby girl and anther baby was on the way.
"Hey (name) come here!" I heard Craig yell causing me to smile.
I got off of the couch, rubbing my stomach, as I walked into his recording room.
Our daughter set in his huge beanbag, a clipboard filled with paper was laying on her lap and a marker was in her hand.
"Show mommy what you drew Lily." Craig said, urging Lily to show me.
A smile spread across her face as she held the clipboard in my direction.
On the top page was a drawing of her, Craig, and I.
I looked closer to see that in my hands were a little stick baby.
"Awe Lily." I said, taking the clipboard form her hand, "I'm going to put this on the fridge."
Craig got up out of his chair as I handed Lily her clipboard back.
"I love you so much (name)." He said causing me to smile as he kissed my lips gently.
"I love you too." I said before kissing back.
Our kiss lasted until lily spoke, "Ewww. Uncle Tyler said that when a girl kissed a boy she was giving him cooties."
Craig and I looked at each other before looking at Lily, "Now Lily everything uncle Tyler says isn't so. Remember when he told you that when you were riding on kino and you were slapping his back to make him go faster and he told you that you were 'showin him love'?" I asked and she nodded.
"Yea." She said, getting up in the beanbag before jumping on it.
"And I told you that you were actually giving him love taps and sometimes love taps are nice?"
"Yea I remember mommy."
"Well, that's why you don't believe what Uncle Tyler says." Craig said causing Lily to squeal.
"Uncle Tyler also told me how babies were made."
With those nine words my mouth fell open and Craig grabbed his keys, "I'm gonna have to go talk to uncle Tyler about what he can and cannot talk about."
Once Craig left the room, Lily walked over to me and placed a hand on my leg, "I was only kidding. Uncle Tyler told me to tell daddy that so I could see him get mad."
I smiled lightly at that before mentally cussing Tyler.
"Come on honey let's go put your drawing on the fridge." I said, picking her up off the ground before packing her into the kitchen.

Word count: 1155