Dazzle (Tyler x reader)

I pulled my bathing suite on before pulling a crop top and shorts on over them

"Your really gonna wear that?" My boyfriend, Tyler, asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"What do you mean?" I asked as he lightly kiss all over my exposed neck.
"In a crop top and shorts. You look hot." He said before looking up the mirror, locking his eyes with mine.
"Your the one that bought them for me." I said, smiling as I turned around in his arms and wrapped mine around his neck.
"Hmm." He hummed before kissing me gently.
"You did buy it for me with the money you won while gambling with the boys." I said, laughing lightly as he hands started to move up and down my sides.
"It's the only reason I do gamble. I gotta buy my girl anything she wants." He said, letting go of me before walking over to our closet.
"I do like all the gifts you get me...." I said trailing off as I watched him pull out a box from the closet, "What's that?"
"Shoes for you to wear today." He said and without anther word he opened the box.
Inside was a pair of gray high topped Converse. They were gorgeous.
"Oh my gosh Tyler! These are so pretty." I said, taking the box out of his hand.
I took the shoes out of the box and looked them over before sittin down on the bed.
"I'll put them on for you princess." Tyler said, a light smile graced his face.
I handed him the shoes and he took them before getting down on his knees.
He sipped my left shoe on and then my right before tying them.
Once he was done, he patted my knee and got up off the floor.
I got up off the bed and intertwined our fingers together, "Let's hurry up and go to Craig's. I can't wait to dip my toes in the pool."
"I can't wait to gamble with the boys. Youtube ain't giving me much money anymore anyway." He said causing me to sigh.
I also hated when he talked about youtube not giving him ad revenue because he always looked so angry while doing it.
About an hour later, we arrived at Craig's.
I got out of the car and immediately ran over to Chrissy and Simone, who were sitting by the pool, "Hey girls."
"Hey (name)." Chrissy said, looking up at me over her sunglasses.
"Damn you look hot." Simone said before laughing.
"Well thank you." I said, taking a seat in the chair beside Chrissy.
"We were waiting for you so we could all jump in the pool." Simone said, as she started to take her shoes off.
"Awe you guys didn't have to do that." I said, taking my shoes off before looking over my shoulder to see that Tyler was already sitting at the table, ready to gamble nevertheless.
I set my shoes aside before pulling my crop top over my head and my shorts down my legs.
I bent over and set the on top of my shoes about the time that I felt someone slap by butt.
I looked up to see a smirking Tyler standing beside me, "I thought you were with the boys." I said, putting my sunglasses on.
"I was but I've gotta wait till the next game." He said, looking me up and down before adding, "I just wanted to say I love you."
"I love you too Tyler." I said before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down so our forehead was touching, "I love you no matter how much money you make. Even though I know that your going to win. I just love you Tyler."
Tyler smiled before kissing me gently.
"Ugh come on (name). We didn't wait all this time to get in the pool just for you to be kissing Tyler!" Simone said causing us to pull apart.
"I'm coming sassy." I said, sticking my tongue out at Simone before giving Tyler one last kiss on the cheek.
I walked over to Simone and Chrissy before grabbing their hands.
A second later, we jumped into the pool and busted up through the surface of the water.
I looked over at Tyler to see that he had joined the game and already had a smile on his face.
I smiled lightly before turning around to gossip with the girls.
I wouldn't want it any other way.