5|Totally despondent

Começar do início

I was cleaning the table when the cafe door flew open and in came those people whose presence always makes me choke. Sanah's fingers were intertwined with Sajid's and they were being followed by those chics and boys who were their dogs. Idiots!

I averted my gaze and better tried to focus on my work hoping that some other worker would deal them but as I have told you all, my luck was of no use.

"Waiter", I was being called, I struggled and walked to them with still injured leg.

"Write our orders", Sajid kept his tone teasing and his eyes on me.

I nodded with the look of disgust plastered on my face, I couldn't mishandled them, they were the customers, I had to deal with them properly.

"5 cappuccino and 3 Americano", he said and I scribbled down their orders.

"No no make it 4 cappuccino and 4 Americano", he changed the order and I knew it was deliberate however I changed the order.

Well he was now quiet so I walked away but if I say I'm a little bit of lucky then I'm the greatest liar, I walked some inches away from them when they called me again, they were trying to play with me, a very cunning game.

I again dragged my wounded leg to them and stood near their table.

"Make it again 5 cappuccino and 3 Americano", he got back to the old order and those fools of the humans on his table were letting out some foolish giggles.

"Is it your final order Sir or you have to make more changes?" I asked with gritted teeth when he laughed out loud.

"No miss it's final", he smirked and I nodded keeping the scowl on my face before turning around but again he called me out. Fu** him, ohh Sorry GOD for cursing but what can I do, he's being one ass***e.

"I forgot to order sandwiches", he smirked again and I nodded when I felt the eyes of the owner on me, I suppressed my anger, I was in no mood to lose my job.

"Yes?" I asked keeping my gaze on the red cloth draped on the table.

"3 chicken sandwiches and 5 vegetable", this time Sanah spoke and I looked in her eyes for millisecond, there was so much evilness in those brown pair of eyes, I averted my gaze.

"Anything else?" As a formality I asked again.

"Ohh make it 4 chicken sandwiches and 3 vegetable", he again started with his odious game and I scribbled their orders before passing them a fake smile and walked away without glancing back hoping that they won't call me again and thanks to GOD they didn't. I let out a sigh in joy, those were my little happiness.

They were served and I didn't know when they left as I stayed in the kitchen for the whole time until the job time ended.

I draped the jacket around my shoulders as the weather got chill, hanging my bag I walked out of the cafe for my usual visit to warehouse.

I was going through the notifications in my phone while walking when someone crashed hard into me, it was a girl and we both fell hard on the cold pavement.

"Ahhh", I received a wince from her and her brunette hair were falling on her face, she lifted her face with scrunched nose and looked in my direction, ohh my, she was gorgeous.

"I'm so sorry", I apologized rubbing my back while she nervously smiled.

"No I'm sorry, I was distracted by my phone", she mumbled while straightening her hair.

"Same here, this phone is such frenzy", she laughed along with me.

"I'm Laila", I extended hand for a shake.