Chapter 16

Sorry for the wait.🔥 I was feeling kinda sick and i don't know what sick person write this in the middle of the night. And there's no internet at my house until today.

Your POV.

"WHAT? With who?"

"Omg (Y/N) you're so noisy."

"Shut up Jin." I forgot he'll stay with us from now on because of... Family problems? Idc. It's better having him here tho.

"What happened aunty?" He asked after taking his seat beside dad.

"Not for you to know bro."

"(Y/n)! That's not how you talk to your cousin."

"Sorry." I slightly pouted.

"Back to the topic, aunty, can i know what made this cutie little girl shout?" He said doing his puppy eyes.

"I'm not little anymore."

"She's getting married." Wow. I can't believe she just telled him.

"Really? With who?"

"Park Jimi-"

"PARK JIMIN??!!" Jin and i accidentally scream together getting a look from my parents.

"Opss.. sorry."

"You two know Park Jimin?" Dad asked.

"Yea. He's our friend."

"And why him. I'm actually dating his best friend. What am i supposed to do? Jin help me out."

"You're on your own girl." Well i take back what i said earlier about having him around.

I kicked his leg under the table and saw him holding in his pain. Hah.

"Well i think i can talk to his parents again about this." Mom said.

"Yess please. Does Jimin know about this?"

"Her mom said that they will tell him but i don't know. I'm not in their house or something." Mom.... Why are you like this.

I bet Haejin already knows about this. How am i suppose to tell Taetae.

Urghhhhh.... I hate life. Should i jump out of the window from my room.

"No you can't (Y/n). Your to young to die and the window at your room is locked." -dad

"Did i said that out loud?" O_O

"Yes you did. Airhead." I rolled my eyes as he mumbled the last part.

"Stop talking and eat before your food gets cold NOW."

-AFTER DINNER-

Jin said he'll help me with this but he's nowhere to be seen.

"Dad have you seen Jin?"

"He went out. He said he was going to see his friends." Did he perhaps went to taehyung's place?

"Ouh. Thanks."

I went to my room and was about to call Jin but i got a call....

AND IT'S FROM TAETAE!!

"Hello?"

"(Y/n). Is it true?"

"Tae.... It's not like what you think it is. Let's meet up and talk at the park-" Did he just HANG UP ON ME??

I quickly called my freaking cousin while i search for my jacket. And yes I'm going in my pj's.