Chapter 8

Your POV

"What?!? Why is he staying here?!!"

"(Y/n)... Calm down." My mom said.

"His family is a mess right now and he will be staying from now on."

Ouh yeah... I forgot my cousin is one of the 'famous' one in school but his parents always fight and abandon him. Sometimes he gets abused.

"Jin, you can go change and rest now." My mom said.

Then he walk pass me bumping his shoulder on mine.

I can't seem to sleep. I don't know why but i feel like i want to take a walk around the park.

Everyone is already asleep. I sneaked out quietly and the the lights went on. I saw Jin standing beside the door with his arm crossed.

"And where do you think your going?"

"Why do you care?. I'm going for a walk. Bye." I ran out and left him there. It was a peaceful and quiet walk since it's 2 in the morning.

Then i saw someone familiar under a tree laying down on the grass. I joined him and closed my eyes. I don't know why do i feel like joining him.

I could sense he got up and watch me in confusions.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"I can't sleep and took a walk."

Then he lay back down on the grass. I quite comfortable here actually.

"The stars are really beautiful today."

Then i opened my eyes. It's really beautiful. I rarely saw this because i'm always too lazy to go out at the night.

"Taehyung... Why are you suddenly being nice to me?"

"Umm... I-i actually like..... being nice to people."

"Yeah right. Says the person who bully students at school."

"It's getting late. You better go home."

"I think so. You should go home too. See you then."

We got up on our feet and went home. I was on my way home then someone covered my mouth with a cloth. I think this person is a boy because he has quite a grip. I tried not to breathe and kick his balls.

He fell down and i run as fast as i could. I ran straight to my house without stoping. When i entered Jin is still not asleep.

"Why do you look like you just saw a ghost or something?"

Should i tell him?

"Umm... Nothing. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight."

I didn't sleep well and i don't have school tomorrow so i don't care. I put on some music and finally fell asleep but someone suddenly came in.

"(Y/n) your parents told me to wake you up. They're going to another business trip today."

"Can't you at least knock the door?"

"I don't understand what you're talking about." And he left.

I went downstairs and my parents had already packed their things.

"(Y/n)... Jin will stay with you and behave. Don't get into trouble and be safe. You too Jin. We're leaving now. Bye. We love you."

Then Jin went to the kitchen and took out a frying pan.

"What do you want to eat (y/n)?"

"You can cook?"

"Of course i can. What? You think I'll burn this house? Do you know how to make pancakes?"

"Not really. It always burn or not cooked well."

"First, you Combine cake flour and salt in a medium bowl to make batter. Then Slowly add cold water and whisk till just combined. Do not over mix the batter because it'll create gluten and the pancake won't have good texture. Place a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat and add the oil when the pan is hot."

" Wow... You're really good at this."

"I've been cooking for my whole life."

I helped Jin a little in the kitchen and the food is done. It smells very good. It not that bad having someone who can cook around the house.

-------------------------------

I ran out of ideas until there. Thanks for reading💕 sorry for any mistakes or errors.